Jason Taylor and jets vets. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jason Taylor and jets vets.

:rolleyes2:

because we offer contracts to players we dont want.

They offered him a contract in november similar to the one he already had which was less money than Charlie Anderson made which just isnt right. When he signed with the jets he was being told to wait by us so why wouldnt he sign

They offered him a contract in november similar to the one he already had which was less money than Charlie Anderson made which just isnt right. When he signed with the jets he was being told to wait by us so why wouldnt he sign

Yeah but not the Jets Bills or Pats come on man... I agree the "Parcells" way of trying to under pay good players and be sneaky and cut agents out the loop is wrong. However the Jets??? That was more an insult to us than the 3 stooges, aka the triflunks. Both Parcells and JT can go screw.

I believe he was trying to "stick it" to Parcells and the Dolphins so F him

"The Devolution Of Benedict Taylor"

2yyvc0i-1.jpg

kbpz7p-1.jpg

33wwt1j-1.jpg

I have no ill will for JT. He wanted to come back and fat Tuna told him to take a hike. So then he needs to do what is best for him, which means deciding what place offers the best combination of opportunity (football and afterwards), money and rings. Given those criteria I can see why he picked the gay *** Jets. At the end of the day it is still business.

I have no ill will for JT. He wanted to come back and fat Tuna told him to take a hike. So then he needs to do what is best for him, which means deciding what place offers the best combination of opportunity (football and afterwards), money and rings. Given those criteria I can see why he picked the gay *** Jets. At the end of the day it is still business.

Well said . He has to go where he at least has a damn offer. Even if he failed to get the ring he still got closer than anybody on our team got this year. I think people are pretty misguided on this one. They want him to plry for less than Charlie friggin Anderson and then wait on the dolphins to finally get around to him although they somehow got around to resigning Steroid Ferguson.

seeing the jets and traitor taylor LOSE that game gave me my first footbal smile in over two months.

I LOVED JASON TAYLOR!! i had the shirts, the jerseys, posters, etc....... and i was one of the ONLY fans that thought it was REDICULOUS the fans were on him about the dancing with the stars thing. didnt bother me one bit.

parcells wouldnt sign him, off to the redskins. not his fault and i wished him the up most success.

but THE JETS!! THE STINKING, WORTHLESS, CLASSLESS, PUKE GREEN JETS WITH THERE SUB I/Q YO-YO-YO MUSH MOUTH FANS AND THAT IDIOT WITH THE FIREHAT ON JETS?

naw. that i cant abide and for the main reason the above poster mentioned, after all the years of bashing and trashing them and there rocky balboa wannabe fans and all his open detest for all things jets [rightfully so] and he signs with them? WTF IS THAT?

he didnt get 50 mill to sign with the jets. there were several other teams he could have gone to who were close to a ring but HE CHOSE the jets. he let his anger with the finz brass push him into the ULTIMATE betrayal to the fans.

that is like the relative or aquantance that bad mouths you over years but thenwhen they need money or a favor, they show up hat in hand asking for favors like they have always been in your corner.

HAVE SOME PRIDE!! if you cant stand someone, relative or aquantance, stand by your conviction and dont take their money or eat there food or borrow there stuff. HAVE SOME PRIDE IN YOURSELF!!!

and i HATE those kind of people in the worst way. and jason taylor did exactly that kind of thing. so NOW, i have no love for him at all as a player or fin alumni. i could care less if he makes the HOF aand i DONT WANT HIM ON OUR RING OF HONOR!

not after guys like marino and zach thomas who deserved a ring every bit as much,or more, refused to go to other teams in the division for chances at rings. heck, dan marino could have gone to a LOADED vikings team and he refused not wanting his image and memory with the fins tarnished. and i dont think ANY fan would have had a problem with him getting a ring with the vikes. but marino wouldnt even consider that much less something as SICKENING as playing with the JETS!!

good ridance! and i am glad he and the PUKE GREEN JETS lost. i hope their heart aches and dissapointment lasts a LIFETIME!!!

and it hurts to feel like this. it really does as taylor has been my favorite post marino player up untill he left. its like walking in on your girl or wife with your most hated rival.

just to much to take!

Last edited by a moderator:
i appreciate what he did for us on the field during his dolphins career. but face facts, this guy is an absolute tool. an absolute tool that can't play any more and should hang it up, by the way.

parcells wouldnt sign him, off to the redskins. not his fault and i wished him the up most success.

not what happened. he was under contract, caused a stink, pulled a no-show for voluntary workouts, pouted and complained because the new regime wasn't kissing his butt adequately...claimed he was only playing one more season (3 years ago) because he was going to be a big movie star which lowered his value when we traded him to the Skins for a 2nd and 6th round picks...where he was so invaluable to them in 2008 that they released him in 2009.

I don't even hate JT, honestly. He just isn't a Dolphin anymore. You can't crawl to the jests for a ring and still think you're a part of the Dolphins organization ever again. There would have been offers from other teams. He just wanted a major market and a chance to be on hard knocks. He's a pathetic diva who can't wait to launch an acting career that will top out at infomercials for hard on pills at 4 in the morning.

Well said . He has to go where he at least has a damn offer. Even if he failed to get the ring he still got closer than anybody on our team got this year. I think people are pretty misguided on this one. They want him to plry for less than Charlie friggin Anderson and then wait on the dolphins to finally get around to him although they somehow got around to resigning Steroid Ferguson.

We did offer him a contract. Oh wait...it wasn't up to what he thought it was worth(that entire 5 sack season he had)? An aging player on the decline while we had better options on the roster...well, he's free to leave.

When he did leave...he immediately wanted to come back. We didn't turn him down. We didn't laugh in his face. We didn't make some prideful stance against him. We merely asked 1 simply thing: be patient. We had other stuff on our plate(the draft). Jason threw a temper tantrum and ran to a division rival.

This isn't rocket science. We gave the man multiple chances to return but he "wanted it his way". How is this different then Brett Favre? "Oh, i will only come back if you beg and plead and talk about how great a human being i am". Anyway you want to cut it, Jason Taylor had 3 different chances to join this organization(including the time he demaded to be traded to "a contender" then came running back like a cheating ex-wife who discovered her current boyfriend wasn't living up to her expectations). All 3 times he wanted the greener grass on the other side. Well, he got his wish. And he failed. And its damn amusing.

Back
Top Bottom