Jason Taylor -LB? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jason Taylor -LB?

KenCalo

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Did anyone notice how quickly JT got into the backfield when he lined up in JR's Spot?

Pretty Explosive!

Things simple like this is what can disrupt the opposing team. Just like they need to put McMichaels out as a WR sometimes.
MIX IT UP!
:help:

That's part of our Tiger package. :)

Originally posted by Muck
That's part of our Tiger package. :)

Cool, well either they don't use it often or JT usualy gets blocked, cause I've watch every game (Direct Ticket) and I've never noticed.

We did it in the Buffalo game for the first time. I think we did it against the Giants too. It's not one of those things we do a whole lot.

The first time I saw it was against Buffalo. It might work once a game every couple of weeks, but if they keep throwing it at the o-line, they are gonna pick up on it. It's nice to use sparingly when they know it will be a pass. If it's a run and you don't have a good run blocker on the d-line, it's an almost automatic few yard gain IMO.

I say don't use it against Washington, maybe even not Dallas, but throw it in there and try and kill (not literally, that's too violent) Tom Brady.

Before the season I brought up the idea of switching from a 4-3 to a 3-4 as an occasional change of pace.

Most of the replies to my post said that we do not have the personnel or just that it was simply a bad idea.

Well, so far, we have used it twice to great effect.

That being said, this scheme is only something I would use every couple of games.

I wish we would use the Tiger package more. And maybe some other packages: The Viper package, where Surtain and Sammy blitz from opposite sides- hence destroying the QB. Hey, I like that package!

ZachSeau, I always liked the 3-4 front idea for the Fins, it's the change of schemes that work. Sh**, it works for the Pats.

Back
Top Bottom