jason taylor over rated? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

jason taylor over rated?

jason taylor

• Still one of the best DE's in NFL

Votes: 89 94.7%
  • Good, but he is slowly winding down

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • he's washed up. throw him to the curb!

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
Jason Taylor on the decline? Where are you getting this? Or better yet, what have you been smoking? :shakeno:

lol at the poll.

I think from reading the qb school stuff you can tell that Wade Smith had a very difficult time with Jason Taylor thus far. That will be a very interesting competition to watch because now the pads are gonna go on and it should be a little bit better for Wade since it isn't all about quickness anymore. This will be so telling of our O-Line's ability to protect the QB. Its great just to have JT schooling our left tackles on a daily basis.

As for JT man people talk and that is fine. JT is clutch.

Still dominant. Don't ever underestimate JT. I think the defense got "mental" last year with the conservative offense and knowing Wanny was going to be more stufforn than a mule in not changing a thing. But JT is a gamer and he's a winner. Look at all he's done when no one wanted him b/c of his size. He came from a small college (Akron). I'm thrilled he's a Dolphin and hope he stays one when Wanny is fired.

Granted i am a little biased when it comes to JT because he is my favorite... but i can only say... you have got to be kidding me with this post!! He is young, fast, dedicated and in great shape. He is definitely top 3 in the league and i havent seen any slowing down... and beleive me i watch him well. ;)

:missmeth;

Dajesus said:
Why is thread started every month? Taylors' stats speak for themself. Not to mention the stats of every DE that has lined up on the other side of JT. Wow he had 12 sacks last year that is horrible...psss. 99% of the DEs in the leaue would kill for those numbers. Then if you are a true football fan you would realize that in the past 2 seasons not only did he post 30 sacks but got at least 80 tackles, a bunch of forced fumbles, fumble recoverys, and a few TDs. Not many DEs ever have been such a force rushing the passer, and are able to stop the run and screen passes as he does. Let me go back to what his counter parts did on the other side of the line. First Trace recorded what 16 sacks playing with JT he hasn't come near that number in his combined seasons since leaving the Dolphins. Mixon and Bromell each got 7 sharing time, Minn is kicking themselves for giveing them big money. Then O-Gun an undrafted rookie puts up almost 30 sacks in two years. Please stop these threads JT is a top 5 DE in this league no question.
:lastyr: :yeahthat: :clap: :hail: :bravo:
Please find another topic.

Like how many touchdowns will Travis Minor score?

Back
Top Bottom