Jason Taylor talks about Ricky on Best Damn Sport Show 2nite 10:30pm | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jason Taylor talks about Ricky on Best Damn Sport Show 2nite 10:30pm

Slappy8800 said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA kobe is nothing w/o shaq....shaq won those titles not kobe...as much as i hate the heat, their inexperience and wade's injury doomed them...they will be back next year..mark my words

Ponder this, Shaq has never won a ring without Kobe either. He can spout all he wants about Wade being better but the bottom line is that Kobe complemented Shaq's game perfectly and vice versa. With the Pacers getting a lot stronger ( I cannot believe Granger dropped to them ) and the Pistons, Nets and a slew of young teams right on the brink ( Chicago, Washington ), it won't be a cakewalk for Miami.

As for L.A., I am a huge Laker fan but they won't be able to od anything until Grant, Atkins, George and Slava's contracts are gone. Butler, Kobe and Odom in the proper triangle should be fun to watch though. I sense a thread move soon :lol:

Samphin said:
Ponder this, Shaq has never won a ring without Kobe either. He can spout all he wants about Wade being better but the bottom line is that Kobe complemented Shaq's game perfectly and vice versa. With the Pacers getting a lot stronger ( I cannot believe Granger dropped to them ) and the Pistons, Nets and a slew of young teams right on the brink ( Chicago, Washington ), it won't be a cakewalk for Miami.

As for L.A., I am a huge Laker fan but they won't be able to od anything until Grant, Atkins, George and Slava's contracts are gone. Butler, Kobe and Odom in the proper triangle should be fun to watch though. I sense a thread move soon :lol:

Kobe ain't never gonna win no title on his own.......... maybe NBA's "Biggest Chump" ........but that's it...........

Alright guys lets get back on topic here....if you wanna talk Shaq-Kobe go to the "Other Sports" forums.

chambers84 said:
Don't even get me started on the Kobe v Shaq Drama. Shaq was a real *** when it came to Kobe and was jealous of it every step of the way. Shaq's lazy a$$ caught up with him this year though didn't it.

I think ya got it backwards there didn't ya? Kobe is the one who fell on his face without Shaq. At least Shaq made it to the Eastern finals and to a game 7 there. Kobe couldn't even drag that team to the playoffs. Shaq always carried Kobe and this year proved it.

Slappy8800 said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA kobe is nothing w/o shaq....shaq won those titles not kobe...as much as i hate the heat, their inexperience and wade's injury doomed them...they will be back next year..mark my words

ALright you homer, how many titles did Shaq win without Kobe? HMmmm. NONE. If i had the choice, I'd rather have a young shaq than a young Kobe. But old shaq is injury prone and will eventually be a fat behemoth again. You moved Shaq with Wade, that's why the heat was good this year, not just because of Shaq. IF you moved Kobe with Ben Wallace or Tim Duncan, you'd have the same effect - championship caliber team.

It's all a bunch of PR bullsh!t to make sure Ricky comes back with no sore feelings. I'm sure Saban even drove JT to the studio. We won't hear anyone being p!ssed at Ricky until they either retire or get traded.

I watched the show....and it looked to me as though Jason didn't really want to talk about it just from his expression (maybe from being put on the spot, I'm not sure)....and it also seemed like he still wasn't too keen about Ricky

:woot: :clap: :hail:
Ohio Fanatic said:
ALright you homer, how many titles did Shaq win without Kobe? HMmmm. NONE. If i had the choice, I'd rather have a young shaq than a young Kobe. But old shaq is injury prone and will eventually be a fat behemoth again. You moved Shaq with Wade, that's why the heat was good this year, not just because of Shaq. IF you moved Kobe with Ben Wallace or Tim Duncan, you'd have the same effect - championship caliber team.

Dont talk about the past. Today you have to take Kobe over Shaq to build your team.

Syra39 said:
Lets not forget, Tonights show is with Zach Thomas!!

My buddy just called me and said he is at the hard rock where Zach is! Pretty cool. This happened like 45 minutes ago.

Back
Top Bottom