Jason Taylor & Zach Thomas spoke at last nights Heat Game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jason Taylor & Zach Thomas spoke at last nights Heat Game

MARLINSFAN305

Practice Squad
Reaction score
They were both interviewed by the Heat hostess to the crowd. It was so nice, during one of the breaks in play, they started blasting the Miami Dolphins theme song and i was "Huh- whats going on". Then they showed them and asked them a few questions:

What do you think it takes to be successful in the playoffs?
Zach responded something likes this "You need to play hard but we dont know to much about it b/c we havent made the playoffs recently."

Jason Taylor added something like this" Its nice to see that the Marlins being underdogs won the World Series and the Heat are in the playoffs too. We are going to try to see if we can get to the playoffs this year."

It was the the loudest the crowd got the whole night.

Amazing that the Marlins and now the Heat had to save face for Miami. This team is way over due to do something for the fans.

Ozzy rules!!

I know. The Dolphins are the most popular team here but there are the least productive of the bunch the past couple of years (except the Panthers =) ). But it was nice to see them blasting the Fins song. I could envision right afterwards a Feeley to Boston TD bomb to the endzone. BTW, Randy McMichael was also at the game.

True but I will tell you that the Heat are exciting, what 6 guys in double figure scoring? Thats amazing, and they usually have 4. They want to win, believ they can and will win and have heart as another thread stated. But one key additional factor they have,........they like each other and ahve FUN playing the game. It isnt a job to them, or they make it seem that way, they play like they love it, they love the game.

I agree rickyrun. They get along together and like playing together and playing unselfishly. Kind of Reminds you of this years Sb Champs and WS Champs. If we had that attitude i bet we could win the SB even with less talent then we have now. You cant underestimate how imt that is to team success.

Re: Jason Taylor & Zach Thomas spoke at last nights Heat Game

Originally posted by MARLINSFAN305

Jason Taylor added something like this"We are going to try to see if we can get to the playoffs this year."

Does not sound like he believes they have a chance by saying "going to try to see if we can get to the playoffs."

But I guess so many years with the positive outlook, that they might try reverse psychology...

Back
Top Bottom