Jason Taylor?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jason Taylor??

miami_mi

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Interesting that we took another DE in the second round. Pro football talk is stating that we Taylor may not be on our team this year. I wouldn't put it past Saban to think of trading Taylor for future draft picks or another player. We are crowded now in our DE's (Taylor, Holliday, Roth, Carter, Givens).

Damnit PFT for bring this rumor about!

PFT is about as credible as The Onion, and a lot less entertaining.

miami_mi said:
Interesting that we took another DE in the second round. Pro football talk is stating that we Taylor may not be on our team this year. I wouldn't put it past Saban to think of trading Taylor for future draft picks or another player. We are crowded now in our DE's (Taylor, Holliday, Roth, Carter, Givens).

Here we go again :shakeno:

I think it's just more BS. I think we will try to get as many years out of Taylor as we can. I think we've been drafting on defense to have young, solid guys when the old guys are done, which should be in a few years. Matt Roth and Channing Crowder will surely develop into good players by playing behind the older guys we have now.

There's no need to worry guys.:shakeno:

I really like how our defense is shaping up for the future, I see a blitzing attacking defense, gonna put some hurt on people.

WE will not trade Taylor this year or next year. holliday is a backup. roth will play opposite of JT and it will be bowens and Carter in the middle. plus our D is getting old and we need to get replacements now so by the time the fuel runs out of our veterans we have players that can step in and carrie the load. i WAS AT THE SEASON TICKET HOLDER MEETING WITH NICK SABAN AND HE SAID HE WILL BUILD THE D AROUND JT AND ZACK. :groucho:

Back
Top Bottom