Jaworski: Dolphins players who criticized Fangio did not want to work | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jaworski: Dolphins players who criticized Fangio did not want to work

Ron Jaworski is a former Miami Dolphin (1987-88). How may posters are former Dolphin players? My guess in zero. So Ron does have some credibility. He may prefer the Eagles, but he was on the Fins too.

So was Cecil “the Diesel” Collins I guess all you need to have credibility in th e league is wear a jersey and sport a cool nickname like “Jaws”

Ron Jaworski is a former Miami Dolphin (1987-88). How may posters are former Dolphin players? My guess in zero. So Ron does have some credibility. He may prefer the Eagles, but he was on the Fins too.
RJ wasn't here last year, so it isn't his credibility that is in question. He's just stating what he was told.

it's Fangio's credibility about which I have doubts.

Last edited:

He was a putz when he was "arguing' (on espn) w/ Merrill Hoge back in the day

If Vic really is a get off my lawn old geezer, do you really think he would admit any fault when discussing the problems with Jaws? I'm sure he believes the players quit. But that doesn't make it so. Quite the contrary actually.

It does make you wonder a little bit. I can't recall ever hearing anything negative directed towards Fangio and he's coached a long time. Then again, maybe after being a head coach his focus changed?

We've also had plenty of conversations here about this team being soft. I hope that's not the case moving forward. In my opinion, I think McDaniel needs a disciplinary type to help round him out. That's not necessarily a bad thing. The same thing has been said about Shanahan in SF. I think he's had that with a few assistant coaches over the years.

So because he played for the dolphins he's right and we shouldn't doubt him?

He played for the Fins over 30 years ago.

Back
Top Bottom