Jaworski: Dolphins players who criticized Fangio did not want to work | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jaworski: Dolphins players who criticized Fangio did not want to work

I saw that. If hes telling the truth that is an indictment on the Fins org and McD! But Jaworski 's main career was with Eagles, so he could be running cover for Fangio and trying to present him as the tough defensive guru instead of the low energy bag of donuts he was here.

I find it hard to believe professional athletes would just refuse to work....maybe refuse to work with a certain coach 🤷‍♂️. I would imagine everybody involved tried to stay professional throughout the season, but attitudes on both sides started to flare towards the end. This just was not a good match. Glad we're moving on.

Not sure i buy into that. Maybe a few players, but JP,CW,AVG,JR,ect give off the vibe they put in the hours and work to be the best of themselves. We also had a top 10 defense by seasons end so i dont think saying guys just didnt wanna work is going explain everything away.

Not sure i buy into that. Maybe a few players, but JP,CW,AVG,JR,ect give off the vibe they put in the hours and work to be the best of themselves. We also had a top 10 defense by seasons end so i dont think saying guys just didnt wanna work is going explain everything away.
It's a lazy reach.

Lol. Jevon Holland and Tyreek Hill not wanting to work.

“You won’t find a better man, a football lifer, a guy dedicated to his profession, a great designed, not an ego that impacts anyone else,” Jaworski said.

This is factually untrue. In every location Fangio has been in his ego has been a problem.

Gtfo with the clown ass article.

Back
Top Bottom