Jaworski: Dolphins players who criticized Fangio did not want to work | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jaworski: Dolphins players who criticized Fangio did not want to work

My guess is you had players wanting some say or input and the old man was not having it. Probably has a big ego and could of had an attitude like im the highest paid DC ever so you do as I say.

Lol. Jevon Holland and Tyreek Hill not wanting to work.

“You won’t find a better man, a football lifer, a guy dedicated to his profession, a great designed, not an ego that impacts anyone else,” Jaworski said.

This is factually untrue. In every location Fangio has been in his ego has been a problem.

Gtfo with the clown ass article.
Agreed 100%. Not to even mention the fact that he supposedly refused collaboration with other coaches, including the HC and position coaches under him.

Jaws is reaching on this one.

I’m not buying it’s a Miami night life problem

So just because you live in Philly,Chicago, NO, NY,LA there’s no place to party in those cities? Those cities don’t have a night life?
So if you play in those cities you just hang at home, eat dinner, drink a glass of wine, watch a movie or play PlayStation and go to bed???

Not buying it

It's probably not true. However, being called out in the media probably will just make our guys work all that much harder and should bode well for us (and them).

Good ol' Jaws might wanna have a look inside his beloved Eagles org. and the dysfunction gurgling just beneath the surface before he starts spilling the beans about the Dolphins. The Philly players quit on their DC, got him fired , then played even worse under that goofus Patricia. And apparently the previous guy Gannon had a tumultuous relationship with his players -

"Following a loss to the Dallas Cowboys on Dec. 10, cornerback Darius Slay brought up the career arc of Gannon -- who had some struggles in his first year as a defensive coordinator, flourished in Year 2 to help fuel a Super Bowl run, then promptly became head coach of the Cardinals -- when assessing the performance of Desai.
"Everybody was hollering at Gannon his first year here. Nobody liked Gannon. And the next thing you know, No. 1 pass defense, top-10 run defense, now he's a head coach. It might take time," Slay said. "But we've got to get it right, right now. We've got to get going." That was Desai's last game as defensive playcaller.

Patience is hard to come by when operating in a perceived Super Bowl window. And it's even harder to find when the head coach must win now to get off the hot seat, which is the position Sirianni appears to find himself in. "

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/39380655/philadelphia-eagles-biggest-problems-defense-vic-fangio

They should love playing for Vic, he's all yours Philly. Keep my damn team's name out of your mouth Jaws.

Ron Jaworski is close friends with Vic Fangio.

This is nothing more that Vic's team pushing back on the narrative that he was "stuck in his ways" and an ahole to work with. Fuk that guy. He's no longer here.

Back
Top Bottom