Jaworski: Dolphins players who criticized Fangio did not want to work | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jaworski: Dolphins players who criticized Fangio did not want to work

A professional football coach keeping bankers hours….
I heard that too, like McD had already put in a full day of work by the time Vic strolled in. I believe I heard it in a podcast so no actual link right now. If you're keeping different hours than everybody else, well then, it might just be a "you" problem

I hate to say it but I wouldn't be surprised, if true. South Beach can be a very distracting place to live (so I hear).
Ugh. Every city has a fun place. These guys work hard to provide for their families. To not work hard for any coach would be against their best interests.

They are among the most competitive people on the planet.

I saw that. If hes telling the truth that is an indictment on the Fins org and McD! But Jaworski 's main career was with Eagles, so he could be running cover for Fangio and trying to present him as the tough defensive guru instead of the low energy bag of donuts he was here.

Nobody circles the wagons like the philadelphia eagles?

I hate to say it but I wouldn't be surprised, if true. South Beach can be a very distracting place to live (so I hear).
You realize most people don't actually live on South Beach right?

Jesus tell me you've never been to South Florida to without telling me you've never been to South Florida.

I've been thinking this, his system is a real defensive scheme that requires time, effort and intelligence.
There was a marked defensive improvement as the season went on , that does not happen if players were not working or not grasping the concepts. I'm going to take a leap of faith and assume that upward trajectory stood a real good chance of continuing if Phillips, Chubb, Holland, Howard, Van Ginkel , Baker and Elliot had stayed on the field, gelled, and gained momentum as the season wound down instead of dropping like flies. Sometimes excuses just turn out to be facts.

I'm guess the truth is somewhere in the middle. I can see how fangio would get pissed about players not truly committing to the game and not being focused and I can also see players getting pissed and not wanting to committ fully if the coach isn't willing to make adjustments when needed. Especially if they are being voiced and falling on deaf ears.

If what Jaworski is saying is true though, man that is a direct hit on Coach and speaks volumes of the atmosphere he creates. Not a good look.

Lol some of yall posters are awesome! The girlfriend and sexual references are classic!! Hahahhahahahahhaha

CW is lazy? Haha the guy never stops.

Ramsey works his ass off to come back early...lazy.

JP looked lazy to me too.

Even Chubby should have done more against all those double teams. Lazy biatch.

Holland definitely is lazy. Bad knees and all.

Not saying everyone on the team has those guys motors or drive but 😂

I'm guess the truth is somewhere in the middle. I can see how fangio would get pissed about players not truly committing to the game and not being focused and I can also see players getting pissed and not wanting to committ fully if the coach isn't willing to make adjustments when needed. Especially if they are being voiced and falling on deaf ears.

If what Jaworski is saying is true though, man that is a direct hit on Coach and speaks volumes of the atmosphere he creates. Not a good look.
Jaws is an Eagle shill of the highest order. I'm taking anything out of his cheesesteak hole with a box of Morton.

Back
Top Bottom