Jay Ajayi turns to pro soccer gamer | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jay Ajayi turns to pro soccer gamer

Travis34

chea
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score

Only 26 and already apparently out of the nfl. Maybe he wasn’t as good as everyone thought after the eagles won that sb. Dude had a fast start to his career but man it went downhill. Sucks his body couldn’t hold up

i think he was good, but apparently the medical staff knew correctly by waiting to pick him til the 5th. Tore the knee in college, then was ran into the ground in college. Think a degenerative disorder with his knees. he was due a short shelf life, just glad we got that nice little span out of him to enjoy for a few weeks. it seemed like most of his success in philly came from massive holes though.

i think he was good, but apparently the medical staff knew correctly by waiting to pick him til the 5th. Tore the knee in college, then was ran into the ground in college. Think a degenerative disorder with his knees. he was due a short shelf life, just glad we got that nice little span out of him to enjoy for a few weeks. it seemed like most of his success in philly came from massive holes though.
It was a big concern and for all the flack that Gase got for it... yeah it's one of the few things he got tight. Went to Philly and behaved for half a season and then i heard from a friend he was giving the eagles a bad attitude as well. Seemed to be a common occurrence even before he broke out (left home while we played seattle). Now he has bad knees and a poor attitude which led to his departure from the league (almost)

It was a big concern and for all the flack that Gase got for it... yeah it's one of the few things he got tight. Went to Philly and behaved for half a season and then i heard from a friend he was giving the eagles a bad attitude as well. Seemed to be a common occurrence even before he broke out (left home while we played seattle). Now he has bad knees and a poor attitude which led to his departure from the league (almost)

oh yeah, i wasnt even going to bother addressing his selfishness. if the talent is there teams still try to slightly over look that. I was talking to the wife about him during the vikings-saints game. she was referencing as to why Diggs was so pissed off when they were winning. "he's putting himself in front of the team. one of the guys the fins traded a couple years back was pissed because he didnt get enough carries when the team was having to pass to win"

I would f****** destroy him and just about anyone else for that matter, it's all about the 4-4-2 and good ball movement with lots of 4 star skillers (berba spin).

See me in the FUT Champions weekend League! username: NiNTHiNNiNGKiNGZ

Last edited:
Well, as many have said there were medical concerns. We got the best ball out of him. But anyone who thinks his success in Philly was a fluke is just doing the sour grapes thing. He and Blount each rushed for 60-70 yards in that SB and were a big reason Philly won. No run game would have meant it all would have been on Foles. We can laugh all we want at AJai. He got a SB ring and played a key role in the run up and the game itself. Good for him.

Hey remember when some were ticked we got rid of Ajayi ? Good times.

Always thankful for Ajayi.... I'll always root for him. I was thrilled for him when Philly won the SB. The 2016 season will forever be one of the best Dolphins experiences in my lifetime.

Go Ajayi, my fellow Gooner. Ya Gunners Ya.

He tore his ACL and only recovered mid season, and he ended up getting picked up by a team that had two young RBs take off in front of him, plus their veteran starter coming back. Him tearing his ACL really didn't have anything to do with his pre-existing issues.

Maybe he's out of the league, maybe he gets picked up, who knows. Gase getting rid of him was still a crap move in a crap season where Gase lost the team for a variety of reasons.

Wait, when I first read this I thought he was going to play soccer, but he is becoming a pro fifa player...

I guess it is not going well either...

1578918785218.png

Every other competitor won at least two games, while Ajayi didn’t manage a draw. He tied for last place in goals scored, with 11, but gave up a whopping 72 goals, 31 more than anyone else.

Attachments

• 1578918637499.png
    1578918637499.png
    268.3 KB · Views: 4
Wait, when I first read this I thought he was going to play soccer, but he is becoming a pro fifa player...

I guess it is not going well either...

View attachment 36096

Yea bro, losers like myself live for that f****** game which we all hate because the physics are so bad but it's still soccer kinda (my glory days from High School...).

It's an addiction to any true pro which I'm not but I'm probably still a lot better than Ajayi no bull, s**** serious lol.

Back
Top Bottom