jay and our defence fit just right | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

jay and our defence fit just right

Orlando

Practice Squad
Reaction score
come on we are 4-2 going into sd. Did you really think that would be after houston? Look we should of won but I would rather have these games now rather than late in the season.Our defence is strong and don't forget jf did go down the field twice.

Originally posted by Orlando
come on we are 4-2 going into sd. Did you really think that would be after houston? Look we should of won but I would rather have these games now rather than late in the season.Our defence is strong and don't forget jf did go down the field twice.

Aint it kinda ironic how it seems like the end of the world in dolphin land, but yet we're 4-2 and if I recall correctly, alot of the prognosticators along with myself, try to view the schedule at the beginning of the year and predict w's and l's
most people had us at 4-2 at this point, predicting a giant's loss and bills/panthers loss... but yet they had us finishing anywhere from 11-5 to 13-3....

Re: Re: jay and our defence fit just right

Originally posted by rhadaddy

Aint it kinda ironic how it seems like the end of the world in dolphin land, but yet we're 4-2 and if I recall correctly, alot of the prognosticators along with myself, try to view the schedule at the beginning of the year and predict w's and l's
most people had us at 4-2 at this point, predicting a giant's loss and bills/panthers loss... but yet they had us finishing anywhere from 11-5 to 13-3....

:lol: Everybody's objective about wins or losses until they actually happen. :lol:

Yeah

Originally posted by Sal Lisitano
panthers???

Some people actually had us losing to the panthers, because we never beat them before/away game/etc.. I dindn't but some people did.

Everybody's objective about wins or losses until they actually happen.
And then everyone turns into chicken little

the sky is falling, the sky is falling, the sky is falling Fire wanny/fire bates/fire Norv/bench fiedler/start tolver/ bench the whole line/ JT needs to focus on football/Marion is too old/blah blah blah:lol: :lol:

Re: Yeah

Some people actually had us losing to the panthers, because we never beat them before/away game/etc.. I dindn't but some people did.
try jaguars.

Re: Yeah

And then everyone turns into chicken little

the sky is falling, the sky is falling, the sky is falling Fire wanny/fire bates/fire Norv/bench fiedler/start tolver/ bench the whole line/ JT needs to focus on football/Marion is too old/blah blah blah:lol: :lol:

Yes, the chicken little syndrome is in full swing...:lol:

Re: Re: jay and our defence fit just right

Actually my preseason picking had us at 5-1 at this point, with our only loss to the Giants on the road. My final record prediction was 11-5, with losses to Philly, the Bills, Pats and Jets on the road.

Re: Re: Re: jay and our defence fit just right

Originally posted by RikWriter

Actually my preseason picking had us at 5-1 at this point, with our only loss to the Giants on the road. My final record prediction was 11-5, with losses to Philly, the Bills, Pats and Jets on the road.

well you swap out a loss to Philly and I guess we'll be on track.
:D

Re: Re: Re: jay and our defence fit just right

Originally posted by RikWriter

Thats not possible... if you had us losing to the giants and jet on the road...we would be 4-2 anyways.

I thought that Pats would lose to Philly and go 1-2 vs the Titans/Giants/Miami.

We went 3-0 though :eek:

How the #### are we 5-2 :confused:

Re: Re: Re: Re: jay and our defence fit just right

Originally posted by MIADolFan

Thats not possible... if you had us losing to the giants and jet on the road...we would be 4-2 anyways.

You're correct, my bad. I had us losing to the Jets at home, beating them on the road.

Back
Top Bottom