Jay Feidler | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jay Feidler

twanderer

FinHeaven VIP
Super Donator
Reaction score
I know we all love to hate him but this is more for the people that always pulled for him. Pulled for some one who played based more on grit and determination then skill. He seems to be doing well, and I do wish him the best over there (except when he plays the fins). Although no one wants to admit it, most of us will be following his progress or lack there of with the Jets. You guys can blast me if you want but I don't usually start threads and I try not to make stupid ones. I just think it will be interesting to see how he does over there.

I have some hardcore Jets fans as friends and have spoken with them quite a bit about the Jay situation. They tend to agree with me, in that Fiedler makes a great(if not one of the best in the league) short term backup option. He seems to thrive on the days where there isnt much focus on his play untill the moment hes called into action. However I warned them of having Jay start for them for any decent number of games....it wont be purty if that happens ;)

BTW I honestly cant say whether I'd rather have Fiedler or Feely as a backup, while Id like neither as a starter, as backup both of them fit the job well.

And yes, I will be rooting for Fiedler.....to have to start against the phins :goof:

Back
Top Bottom