Jay Fiedler - color blind? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jay Fiedler - color blind?

DolFan31

aka FinSane
Reaction score
Ive heard from my friend's dad that he read an article(I dont know from which paper) that Jay is color blind. Does anyone know if this is true?

maybe that explains all the INT's... Jay threw to the wrong color jerseys

yeah must be vinny, plus vinny passed momtana for yards and has had a decent career so J has no excuse

well if he is should dave not know this? well does not matter hopefully after tomorrow we wont have to worry about it anymore.

Jay will be here next year. I am almost postive he will be. He amy even return as a starter. I know that is bad news for alot of you.

That could well happen. But it wouldn't be because they want couldn't wait to have Jay back. It'll be because keeping him would be the lesser of all "evils".

Originally posted by Muck
That could well happen. But it wouldn't be because they want couldn't wait to have Jay back. It'll be because keeping him would be the lesser of all "evils".
what exactly do you mean muck?

Muck is stating that the only reason Jay would be here as a starter next season is if no one else who is better, became available. However, the way Jay has been playign recently, I would be hard pressed to find someone who ISN'T better than him. :lol:

I don't think he will be back next season. If he is, he will have a smaller contract and smaller role imo.

Originally posted by Samphin
Muck is stating that the only reason Jay would be here as a starter next season is if no one else who is better, became available. However, the way Jay has been playign recently, I would be hard pressed to find someone who ISN'T better than him. :lol:

I don't think he will be back next season. If he is, he will have a smaller contract and smaller role imo.

I don't think Jay would stick to a smaller role, his nasty agent would probably be firing on all cylinders to get Jay to start. Plus there are lots of quality FAs in the market. But I think the Fins should try to get a better O-line and WR before getting a new QB. Plus, I'm still willing to let Griese try the team out for a year, I mean, we gave Fiedler 3 years...

Originally posted by Regan21286

I don't think Jay would stick to a smaller role, his nasty agent would probably be firing on all cylinders to get Jay to start. Plus there are lots of quality FAs in the market. But I think the Fins should try to get a better O-line and WR before getting a new QB. Plus, I'm still willing to let Griese try the team out for a year, I mean, we gave Fiedler 3 years...
we gave fiedler 4 years and you are right his agent is nasty and that is what they would want.

Originally posted by tenndolfan
we gave fiedler 4 years and you are right his agent is nasty and that is what they would want.

heck ya, his agent would demand Fiedler start even if we signed a young Dan Marino clone. That certainly doesn't help the team. :D

Back
Top Bottom