Jay Fiedler is still a good Quarterback | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jay Fiedler is still a good Quarterback

Originally posted by Ducken
And some voices of reason, sanity does rear it head.

And more than 66% think RW will gain less than 1000 yds:confused: :nono: :shakeno:

It seems that a lot of pessimistic defeatists go to that site.

No thats BS, If Jay has 18 INT's or more I win, If he has less you win. I dont want to bet money, I just want the loser to admit they were wrong. So IF you win the bet, I will apologize to You and tell you how good Jay is, and that i was wrong. When I win you have to tell me that you were wrong about Jay and i was right. But Jay has to play at least 13 games if he plays any less the bet is off.

Originally posted by booyeah_

It seems that a lot of pessimistic defeatists go to that site.

No doubt. It is such a shame too, the Fins are set to do some really good things this year and now we have had 2 ****ty preseason games in 4 days they think the world is coming apart. In all honesty Dave should have forfited one of the games. Practice time and the health is more important. IMHO

If he is such a bad QB, and only as good as a 2nd stringer, you'd think he'd be below average compared to the rest of the NFL wouldn't you?

You said he's a bad QB who throws a lot of INTS. Not just a QB who throws a lot of INTs.

Kurt Warner throws a lot of INTS and is one of the best in the game.

If you have a lot of INTS and a high QB rating, it shows that you've still got the job done.

rterback

The Dolphins are a class operation with a winning tradition and a large number or good players. Over the years, they have been regarded as one of the top franchises in the NFL.

Fiedler does not represent the quality athlete that one expects to find directing the Dolphins offense. 3 interceptions even in a preseason game is unacceptable. The Saints really showed how subpar Fiedler can be when up against a good and quick defense.
In my opinionm, Aaron Brooks was so much more athletic than was Fiedler.

I like the Dolphins and the Marlins are my favorite baseball team. But I can't agree with the statement that Fiedler is still a good quarterback.

Ok 984, how about if he throws more then 25 TD's you win regardless of how many INT's he has. So if he has more or less then 18 INT's and 25 Td's or more you win. If he has 18 or more INT's and less then 25 TD's I win.

So if he throws 18 or less or is it 17 or less INTs.

Either way, I'll take it, because I believe he will cut down like he did at the end of last season.

Back
Top Bottom