Jay Fiedler | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jay Fiedler

iLLuZiOnZ1313

Fireman Ed Sucks Sucks Sucks!
Reaction score
OK I'm going to get a lot of grief for this post. But as much as a lot of us have lost complete trust or faith in Jay Fiedler, I will always support one trait about him. He's probably got the best attitude on the team as far as confidence and positivity. Although he may not be the best QB on our roster behind the realm he definitely has the right maturity that any deicent QB could only wish to have. This is the reason why I prefer him behind the O-Line this year until we actually pick up a SOLID and I mean SOLID Qb for this franchise. No man can learn too much and a human can ONLY learn more as time goes on...do I believe Jay can still become a better QB?...yes....can he be the starter we've always wanted him to be only to be let down here and there one too many times....(i sure as hell hope he blossoms this year because I grew my very first grey hair last season watching him and Olindo blow one too many games.)..but yes he can be a prospect this season. (fingers crossed).
I want whoever the QB is this season to be better then what Jay has been the past couple seasons...even if that does mean Jay himself.
But to cut Jay Fiedler down with insults on his play and his personality both is just plain out useless. Jay has been more of a team player then anyone. (I.E. when he brought back the confidence to the team @ Washington last season after Griese put us to shame the 1st half.) (And he was still injured)

I'll say this about Jay, he is a great leader, and he's tough,I like him on the team.... but I don't like him as the starter.

Back
Top Bottom