Jay Fiedler | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jay Fiedler

I can't wait for Jay Fiedler to come into a game when Pennington is hurt...and that may be very soon after Pennington's shoulder surgery....and seeing Jay make "that throw" to the sidelines and seeing a guy pick it and run it back for 6....I fantasize that it's a Dolphins DB that does this to Jay. Jay will then give that "pout look" that only he can give....then I can read the Jets fans comments later on. I would give a week's pay to see this. :D

Joey 22 said:
I mean how is it possible if Jet fans are almost going crazy about having a capable :shakeno: back up for Chad Pennington AKA Mommy I broke my nail!!! I know the guy sucks but I never thought nobody was interested in him I mean people was fighting over for even worse and older guys in last years FA well at least Im not trying to trade Rosenfels like thet other guy in the other thread. I think that there has to have been some one interested that year, I think it was Wanny not wanting to let him go.

Why would any team offer something when they know there's no chance he'll be back in MIA?

Megatron said:
I now know that I can die happy because I know there will always be someone stupider than me left on Earth.

You're going to have to cease and desist with the insulting posts. I thought you were "trying to be good".

WharfRat said:
You're going to have to cease and desist with the insulting posts. I thought you were "trying to be good".
I'm reformed!!!!!!!!! See I said I was stupid too......it was self-depricating humorrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Megatron said:
I now know that I can die happy because I know there will always be someone stupider than me left on Earth.

Ok, that might be the quote of the year! :roflmao:

Joey 22 said:
What you guys think? I say we could have gotten something, and I mean ANYTHING for him maybe a 4th or 5th I just dont get it why simply cut him when you can get something in a trade? Im glad he is gone and everything but he could have been traded.
I believe that we did try to trade him but teams realized he would be a salary cap casualty eventually. Why trade when you can get it for free.

Back
Top Bottom