Jay giving props to DT, kind of dis OG. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jay giving props to DT, kind of dis OG.

MDFINFAN

Reach for the Stars
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Jay loves DT route running, had to spend more time reading OG's body language..

Prime Time I know you won't like this, but OG may be a goner. And that's only a maybe, I'll believe it, when I see it.

Fiedler gobbles up passing game

Said tight end Randy McMichael: ``Twelve for twelve? Oooh. Now, that's nasty. And think about it, we didn't even give it to No. 34. Think about when he touches the rock.''

I don't think he was 11-12. He hit his first 12 passes, so Randy's comment makes some sense. The article above says he went 12-14. I thought it was 12-13. Did he have another incomplete other than the one to Simmons in the endzone? :confused:

Originally posted by mls737
I don't think he was 11-12. He hit his first 12 passes, so Randy's comment makes some sense. The article above says he went 12-14. I thought it was 12-13. Did he have another incomplete other than the one to Simmons in the endzone? :confused:

He spiked the ball to kill the clock in the 2 minute drill, that counts as an incompletion.

yep, he was 12-12 and the spiked the ball to stop the clock (12-13) and then misfired into the endzone (12-14)

I couldn't easily tell from the webcast version, but I saw a few comments to the effect of 'Thompson or Chambers would have caught the TD pass'

Anyone get a good look at it?

the pass into the endzone was catchable, but looked a little bit behind the receiver. since they had 4 seconds on the clock and the drill was requireing a td, it was a good decision but not quite on the money.

Just to clarify, this was a non-contact scrimmage as far as hitting the QB right?...I didn't see it.

I'll be the last one to downplay a great performance by Fiedler, but it's pretty easy to pitch and catch when you aren't worried about somebody seperating you head from your body for real.....I can't wait to see if he can do the same thing against the Bucs.

Even against the Bucs it won't really show anything. I watched the HOF game yesterday and it was pretty boring.

The real test will be the season opener. Maybe not after all, it's against Houston !

Don't discredit Huston just yet. They are professional football team, and taking them lightly could wind up costing us a game.

I sure hope the team is playing for keeps in that opener.

Back
Top Bottom