• Yes

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • No

Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters

dolfan87

The Human Bullet
Reaction score
What do you guys think? Keep Jay for next season?

To me he played as well as someone could with no open receivers, and no running game. Not to mention that lack of protection from his O line

that was a wasted question...............

jay was the only bright spot on the team today! i have several adjectives for surtain!:fire:

Although Jay was not the reason we lost, I don't want him back. He is too inconsistent for me. I want Cade to play!

yeah, well the people in hell....................

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
Although Jay was not the reason we lost, I don't want him back. He is too inconsistent for me. I want Cade to play!

want icewater too, but they ain't gonna get it! :lol:

My honest opinion...

Don't make the QB position the highest priority. Meaning, that if there is an awesome vet out there that isn't asking for much, grab him. However, I feel that the o-line and RB positions MUST be worked on first.

Jay's a warrior. Most games this year he's had to carry the offense on his back, b/c of our crappy running game. Got way better towards the end of the season. Pick today wasn't even his fault. I hope he stays, I'm starting to see the light and like this dude

Finhaven hit it on the head....no matter who's back there if the OL isn't improved we can expect the same results!

IMO, DW did not prepare this team! They came out hyped up but ran the same offense and defense that they always run. Defensively I can understand because they are talented, but offensively?????

The ravens were actually beating our players to the wholes. did you see the very first play when Jay rolled out...The pass intended to go to Weaver in the flat....Well Sharper blew up the play and Weaver by knocking him on his rear end.

DW needs to steer away from his conservative ways and start utilizing the teams talents. for instanced Minor and Weaver should have been more involved much earlier in the season.

Note to Dave...You don't gameplan to win games in the fourth quarter when your playing perhaps the best defense in the NFL!:eek: I was stunned when he said that at the half.

Re: that was a wasted question...............

Originally posted by dolfan06
jay was the only bright spot on the team today! i have several adjectives for surtain!:fire:

See and when I said that 2 weeks ago every one laughed at me. I like him, but doubt he is worth 5 mill a season.

Back
Top Bottom