Jay will win the job if given the chance... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jay will win the job if given the chance...

how come all the Jay Huggers never talk about his lack of accuracy & his inconsistency? if he was accurate & consistent then we wouldnt be looking replace him.

I love when anyone brings up the fact that Chambers dropped that ball in the Philly game that killed the drive. I mean I will be the first to admit that the throw was right on target THAT TIME, But ... if you remember it wasnt all that much earlier that Fiedler through a nice high floater to Chambers that almost got him laid out as bad as he did in the Denver game in 2002. I mean if I was Chambers I think I would be thinking .... ***K this ***T he is gonna get me killed and then BAM ... it was like what the hell was that ... he hit me in the hands ... how did that happen.

Why dont we razz Ricky if he doesnt have a hole to run through? Easy ... Ricky has earned the respect of Dolphin Fans by proving that he can consistently produce ... and even in a very bad situation (Last years Buffalo game) that he can still shine without a lot of help by sheer will power.

Fiedler never has gotten the respect from the Dolphins fans cause he has never CONSISTENTLY proven that he can get the job done.

Enough bashing on Jay ... I like the guy .. think he has the grit and heart to play in the NFL in the right system but that system isnt in Miami. I wish him the best and love his desire for the game. Sorry things couldnt of worked out better but it is time for a change. Period.

Like all have said in the past, Jay had 4 years to do something. He failed. Lets give AJ a shot. He can't do worse then Jay. We haven't made the playoffs the last two years.

Fiedler is the anti-Marino, he is to Marino what Bizzaro is to Superman. Feidler has no business coming back to the Dolphins. He has done absoulety nothing for them. What has he done, win a few games, yay. Don't blame the offensive line because Fiedler sucked way before the offensive line did. Fiedler is the most inconsistant QB in the league, period. He can't win a big game. Whenever he drops back every single Dolphin fan is uncomfortable because they have no idea which "Fiedler" is going to release the ball. Is it going to be the high school Fiedler or the NFL Fiedler? The truth of the matter is this, Fiedler is not a winner, and the only reason he is still a Dolphin is because of Dave Wannstadt, who is not a winner either. I will even quote the loser, " I don't care about winning a superbowl, I just want to coach." Why is he still the head coach after making a statement like that? He doesn't care about winning a superbowl? No wonder why he is keeping Fiedler around, he doesn't even care about winning games, he just wants to draw X's and O's on a chalkboard. I say we sent then both to the NFL Europe so we don't have to see them ever again. Maybe in Europe they won't mind the fact that Feidler looks like he crawled out of middle Earth and throws just as many interceptions as he does touchdowns. With a quarterback like him you MUST have the best defense in the league just to stay in the game. Yes, every Dolphin fan with a fuctioning brain has these thoughts on their minds when thinking of Fiedler; not if, when is he going to get hurt, can he win a big game (no ) , can he take the Dolphins to a superbowl (no) , can he win a playoff game ( maybe, but he has only won ONE playoff game so far ) , will he be consistant this game ( doubtful ) and will he throw and interception this play. ( the odds in Vegas say yes )

FIRE WANNSTADT AND LET HIM TAKE HIS BBQ BUDDY FIEDLER WITH HIM, HE STINKS. I HEAR THE SCOTTISH CLAYMORES ARE LOOKING FOR A HEAD COACH AND A NEW STARTING HOBBIT.

There is no way that JF will start this year. All this talk is just to save face with JF. AJ is the starter, you do not sit AJ and pay him 18 mill. to sit. JF is at his best off the bench and thats were he will be.

Back
Top Bottom