Jaylen Waddle in Dolphin Gear | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jaylen Waddle in Dolphin Gear

I have to laugh, the article blurb reads like this

Yesterday turned into quite the busy day for Miami Dolphins’ 1st-round wide receiver Jaylen Waddle. Waddle attended his first rookie minicamp as a member of the team and managed to lock himself

and my brain immediately says "out of the locker room? " like he had issues with the lock in the door. Instead I open the link to find that he locked himself into a contract.

The dude is quick. Looks like the ankle is fully healed...

Ya I've never seen anyone wear that jersey, move like that. Never.

This kid is ready to go right out of the box. I am bummed every time I think about Will Fuller missing that first game, then I remind myself Waddle will be there. Although that week 2 game against Buffalo has the added benefit of Fuller chomping at the bit to get some live action and the Bills not having a clue how he will be deployed.

God he looks fast! Its tough to gauge without a real defender, but some guys just look fast.

Watch his head.
I like how he dip his head right before making the cut. It sells to DB he is going to go higher gear down field.
Very polish. I take him over Smith and Chase.

I like how he dip his head right before making the cut. It sells to DB he is going to go higher gear down field.
I like to see the little technical route running details. Smith is the best route runner I've ever seen and I'm hoping that Waddle picked up some of Smith's route running nuances.

Back
Top Bottom