Jayrone Elliott Waived, T.j. Mcdonald Placed On Active/pup List | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jayrone Elliott Waived, T.j. Mcdonald Placed On Active/pup List

wow... Expelling Elliott at this early juncture must have something to do with
issues beyond the field... Pure spec on my part but I assume he was not
participating aggressively in the developmental program.

Or [fill in the blank]

Surprising.

IMO.

Or.....Charles Harris is ballin!

I cant believe they did that right before camp. They didnt even let him play in a preseason game. I am surprised.

I think for the first year or two we may see some puzzling cuts. Flores is a NE disciple. We all know how much they preach locker room compatibility, film room study, and team concept as much as any team in the league (ie all the things we can’t really see). They only want guys who add to a certain culture BF is trying to instill.

Best Pass Rusher??? REALLY??? Maybe from a different football league.. Not the NFL

Well you name our best pass rusher then. 2 sack Harris? 215 pound baker? Or the ever dangerous Tank Carrendine? I'm not even sure I spelled his name right. That's how relevant he's been.

Maybe he failed the pop l quiz on the first day of class! You had six weeks to study and you got cut!

I thought Elliott had a good shot of sticking around as a pass rusher.

I'm glad I don't pay any attention to those strange resume guys. Saves tons of time and false hope. I was a Cameron Wake doubter based on resume. I'm more than willing to be wrong on that type of thing in deference to the beauty of more often than not, and all the relaxation and sidelight interests it enables

Well you name our best pass rusher then. 2 sack Harris? 215 pound baker? Or the ever dangerous Tank Carrendine? I'm not even sure I spelled his name right. That's how relevant he's been.
Well...... Maybe you should read the mini camp reports if you based players getting cut by their AAF records. Linebacker Tyrone Holmes has clearly outplayed Elliott in practice and he is also a former AAF player. The Dolphins are intrigued by him and he definitely has a chance to stick around.

No need to get all worked up over this. We're just getting started people.

No need to get all worked up over this. We're just getting started people.

Stop!

It's the end of the wOrld!

And we know it!

Haven't you heard of the Elliott waived theory!?

Seriously!

:eek:

I cant believe they did that right before camp. They didnt even let him play in a preseason game. I am surprised.

Considering how thin they are at the position I have to believe this is an off-the-field type of issue.

I'm a little disappointed. I was hoping to see what he and Tyrone Holmes looked like in the Pre-season games at least.

Back
Top Bottom