Jay's gotta go before>...........!!!!!!!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jay's gotta go before>...........!!!!!!!!!!

For thoughs of you who don't like our recievers think again they have to be pretty good to catch most of his passes! Not trying to be a dick just telling the truth!!

Originally posted by mikefan22
For thoughs of you who don't like our recievers think again they have to be pretty good to catch most of his passes! Not trying to be a dick just telling the truth!!
how right you are.how right you are.

Fiedler sucks. What in the hell is wrong with him? I hope he get his head ripped off.

Lets glame Jay for the dropped pass by DT or the bobbled ball by OG for an INT. Yes Jay is our scapegoat. He sucks because our WRs can't make grabs. :rolleyes:

haha I love it how there are still Fiedler supporters. Are you kidding me? The guy sucks just watchhis throws, he misses wide open guys. then trys to get our guys killed.

You're damn right I will support him. He is on our team and is the starting QB. You want me to bash him? :lol: I have more sense than that.

Our QB can't pass.
Our WR's can't catch.
Our OL can't block.

Blaming one position is ignorant and a waste of my time.

There are still Fiedler supporters because people are used to defending Jay from all the bashers. The debate has polarized people so much that we have a pissing contest going on, and it's hard to move back to reality under those circumstances.

Trust me -- I know this because that is what I have done. I love Jay's heart, but I'm ready to go with somebody superior next year if at all possible.

Originally posted by Prime Time
You're damn right I will support him. He is on our team and is the starting QB. You want me to bash him? :lol: I have more sense than that.

He is or team???? What are you smoking, Ricky, Randy and Chris our this teams O. There is nothing wrong with admitting that he is not playing well. Nothing like being a blind follower, and just to add I have been behing Jay since he has been in Miami.

I am not smoking anything. Your first sentence or question makes no sense what so ever. He is or team? Who said that??? It doesn't even make sense.

Back
Top Bottom