Jay's gotta go before>...........!!!!!!!!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jay's gotta go before>...........!!!!!!!!!!

Should've never been 10-0, should've been 14-0. How the hell did Fiedler miss Chambers in the endzone? That was one of the worse passes ever. WIDE open, and he throws it in the back. I don't care what the score is, Fiedler misses TOO many EASY TDs. It's disgusting.

Originally posted by Prime Time
Lets glame Jay for the dropped pass by DT or the bobbled ball by OG for an INT. Yes Jay is our scapegoat. He sucks because our WRs can't make grabs. :rolleyes:

That throw to Derrius Thompson was high up on the chest, not where the ball should be. Oh yeah, and about 3 FEET TOO HIGH. Look at the throws by Fiedler today. Nearly every pass hangs the receiver out to dry. His passes make the D think, 'Oh yay, I get to decapitate receivers today!'

His passes also have too much air under them. Not just today, so you can't blame the wind. His passes just stay up too high for too long. That, plus, his penchant for throwing into double/triple coverage, is why he is picked so often. Don't even get me started on his fumbles today...

He is a terrible QB.

Saying that you won't insult Fiedler since he is on our team is just foolish. Fans are not meant to stick w/ any decision the team makes, fans are meant to question things. If fans never questioned their players, then wouldn't an awful lot of Bengals fans have been killing themselves over the past decade instead of commenting upon how poorly they played?

He is a terrible QB.

I'm sorry -- this isn't true. He has less skill than most, but he has a huge heart. His tenure as a starter has been more successful than those of Ryan Leaf, Cade McNown, and Akili Smith. He is at this point a good backup QB, and I'd love to see him back with this team in that role.

I can understand not wanting him to be the starter for the Dolphins, but give the man his due.

FIEDLER'S Day today:
8 out of 17...for 46 YARDS! Let me repeat that, 46 YARDS. QB's get more than that on ONE play! 46 YARDS!

we had about 160 yards of TOTAL offesnse today. Ugghh.

I am psyched wo won today...hate the Bills. But where are we going with "Jay 46 yards Fiedler" stearing this ship?

"Iceberg right ahead!!!"

Originally posted by A.J. Fin
FIEDLER'S Day today:
8 out of 17...for 46 YARDS! Let me repeat that, 46 YARDS. QB's get more than that on ONE play! 46 YARDS!

we had about 160 yards of TOTAL offesnse today. Ugghh.

I am psyched wo won today...hate the Bills. But where are we going with "Jay 46 yards Fiedler" stearing this ship?

"Iceberg right ahead!!!"

dont forget 23 on a great play by CHAMBERS. Oh and 1+ picks (one called back on a roughing passer calls) and 1+ fumbles (one called back on the imfamous "tuck rule") So in reality it should have been 46 yrds (23 on one poorly thrown ball) and 4 TURNOVERS. HE IS TERRIBLE and IF we bring in a rookie next year who wants him learing anythin more than heart and what not to do from Jay.

Don't get me wrong,but i do feel alittle better now we won! As for jay same old jay scares the **** out of me! For all you BG haters where was all the movement that jay is supposed to have compared to BG! OH YEA what's up will the FUMBLES!!! The only thing that would make me feel worse would be to have lost the game and having Drew behind there line sorry CTW!!!

Back
Top Bottom