Jay's problem corrected ! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jay's problem corrected !

Re: Re: Jay's problem corrected !

Originally posted by Oliver

Was it a problem when he played the Jets?

I think this is just someone trying to make excuses.

Oliver...

BINGO !!

Well, the infamous, Ralph Wilson stadium is astro turf. No dirt there (at least on the field, that is). The Fied has thrown some pretty good passes there, even in cold, dry weather.

If he needs a better grip, he should do like Danny did...

Lick them fingers, Fied! :D

Originally posted by Run_Ricky_Run
Well, the infamous, Ralph Wilson stadium is astro turf. No dirt there (at least on the field, that is). The Fied has thrown some pretty good passes there, even in cold, dry weather.

If he needs a better grip, he should do like Danny did...

Lick them fingers, Fied! :D

Maybe he knows where those fingers have been !!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I wonder how Jeremy Newberry of the 49ers felt after those allegations against Garcia?

Fiedlers "Problem" is he does everything a heartbeat too slow to avoid the pic. if he thinks too fast... he throws a pic. when he's sure it's the right throw (it usually is) but its one heartbeat too late, hence a ball the reciever must make adjustments to catch. It's one reason why we could still use Oronde Gadsden. His speed (slow) and catching ability in a crowd, really suits a QB like Jay.

i'm thinking problem not solved...

I think that the problem is the thumb that he broke last season. I think it is just like Kurt Warners injuries to this fingers. I dont think that Jay will ever throw the ball good again. JMO.

Its plausible. Not the whole "no dirt on the ball" thing, but I could buy thta he couldn't get a comfotable grip on the ball. Its not a valid excuse, but I can understand how not feeling comfortable with the ball could make you throws sail high.

Originally posted by Run_Ricky_Run

Hey, you're only supposed to let your wrists/arms touch the center's butt! :lol:

Wrist & Arm.........boy you must do some serious wiping

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am joking, it's just the city they play in.

Originally posted by jaketaylor
I think that the problem is the thumb that he broke last season. I think it is just like Kurt Warners injuries to this fingers. I dont think that Jay will ever throw the ball good again. JMO.

A fully healed thumb could probably take another year or two. Well, if he still can't complete passes, Griese's could take over.

Back
Top Bottom