JB interviews RW | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

JB interviews RW

sorry about that...the link didnt work...its on that page though

Great interview !!!

Interesting comments about Haslett wanting him to play over 240. Esp. when taking into account Haslett's ridiculous post-trader comments on Ricky.

It's going to be a GREAT season.

Ricky sounded very confident about this season, and the numbers hes goin to put up!!! This year is goin to be killer!!! 13-3 go phins!!!!

i think ricky might have a monster season...the system that he is going to play in fits him better...he also seems to like the fact that he is much more appreciated in miami and that he is coming to a team that is already good...ricky said that if everybody stays healthy that we can win every game...obviously that wont happen but hopefully we win enough games to get a bye...

Well he aint playin on that disastroturf this year so it should help his injuries(hopefully)...

''Ricky will gain a lot of yards, but he will gain more when he learns to be a little more patient in that running style,'' said Montgomery, citing Williams' choppy steps that keep him upright despite his close base. ``He is always in a hurry to get to the point of attack.''

Collier sees him as more similar in style to Bettis than Martin or Faulk, and calls his hands ''excellent,'' third-best of Miami's backs behind Rob Konrad and Robert Edwards.

Interesting comments from the Dolphins RB coach and an interesting article in the Herald. Colliar is saying that Konrad and Edwards are better catchers and Williams should wait for an opening and be more patient. I don't understand this. I'm going to have to see for myself. I cant wait to see Chester either. Read a couple of things about how strong and confident he is. I had no Idea he was that powerful a DT but power in weightlifting is completely different than at nose guard.

Chester gets great leverage with his strength and technique. And being 6'2" only helps.

Muck there was reports in the paper that Chester is the strongest player on the team..like DG..They brought in another muscle man and playing our scheme..he may be very effective.

Back
Top Bottom