JBrown Report Will Be Up | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

JBrown Report Will Be Up

JBrownTCReports

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Between 12-1 a.m. tonight after I get all my info on the nightly practice and put it together in a great report for the fans.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Look at that folks... he doin an all nighter just for the fans! Give him some props... I look forward to readin it... after this move up to Tampa I don't get ANY Dolphins info :(

Originally posted by JBrownTCReports
a great report for the fans.

Thanks,
Jonathan

I've got a great report for the fans now. Aug. 12 at Tampa Bay Buccaneers 8:00 p.m. ESPN. Thats 12 days folks. 8 business days. We'll see the likes of Ricky Williams, Jay Fiedler. Probably not more than 1 series. We'll see alot of Simmons, McMichael, Edwards and Levick though I'll bet.

Hey FinHeavenAJ, you're in Tampa too? I'm here for the summer off North Himes and work over in St Pete down at Raymond James.

Damn, I have to wait 3 years to move to Miami if I want to go to college there, and 7 more years if I go to college somewhere else. This is too much waiting. :(

clear.gif

At least RW isn't running up the OL's butts like JJJ used to.

Here's a report that was burried in the Sentinel that I didn't see till I went to Phins.com newswire. On Mondays camp.

The offense outperformed the defense in the "middle drill" held annually on the first full-squad day of training camp.

The run-only segment of practice saw the offense rush for 3 or more yards on 10 of 12 plays, which is a much better outing than in recent years. Tailback Ricky Williams gained 4 and 5 yards on his two carries.

"There was about as much enthusiasm out here today as what I've been around for a first practice," coach Dave Wannstedt said.

Camp observations

Ricky Williams had a little-noticed play in the morning that ranked as one of his best as a Dolphin when he caught a flare pass above his head and made a quick spin to elude LB Shannon Wadley ... The Dolphins used a punt returning combination of Jeff Ogden, Albert Johnson, Sulecio Sanford, Jamar Fletcher, Sam Simmons and Robert Baker to field punts in Monday's afternoon practice ... TB Robert Edwards, who had a good day, made back-to-back runs in the morning in which he showed off some shake-and-bake moves. That's significant because of leg injuries that have kept him out of football the past three years ... DT Ernest Grant blew up a running play for a 1-yard loss in the morning, a reminder of the goal-line stop he had last year against Atlanta late in the game ... FB Deon Dyer hammered LB Scott Galyon to open a hole for TB Leonard Henry's 4-yard gain in the morning ... Portland Trail Blazers forward Scottie Pippen attended Monday's afternoon practice as a guest of DE Jason Taylor ... Former Dolphins DB Calvin Jackson also attended the afternoon practice.

Injuries

LT Brent Smith (calf) was limited ... TE Alonzo Mayes (ankle) practiced and was taken off the active/physically unable to perform list ... QB Jay Fiedler (hip) remains on the active/physically unable to perform list. The team hopes he'll be activated next week ... LB Tommy Hendricks missed the afternoon practice because he was sick. He's likely to return today.

Back
Top Bottom