Jeff Fisher Signed To An Extension | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jeff Fisher Signed To An Extension

This explains it.

Andrew Brandt ‏@AndrewBrandt
Again, on the web woven within the Rams: Jeff Fisher's agent is Marvin Demoff, father of Rams senior executive Kevin Demoff.

*Doug Farrar ‏@BR_DougFarrar
In other news, the Rams have signed Danny Woodhead to a 10-year, $200 million deal.

:lol:

The Rams all-time record is 544-549-21. I give them props for staying true to their tradition.

Cy11skeVEAA-JNM.jpg

I want a woman who loves me like NFL owners love Jeff Fisher.

:lol: speculation said he signed it months ago but the Rams didnt have the balls to announce it

On top of the clear conflict of interest between the agent and front office the Rams owner has other franchises that are way more important then the Rams...

Forget pictures............this guy has albums on someone

:lol: speculation said he signed it months ago but the Rams didnt have the balls to announce it

Interesting & ironic that they announced as the lambs were playing against Brady?

That said, I find it really amusing that Fisher rants about 7-9/8-8 on Hard knocks and yet that is about what they will finish.

Interesting & ironic that they announced as the lambs were playing against Brady?

That said, I find it really amusing that Fisher rants about 7-9/8-8 on Hard knocks and yet that is about what they will finish.

They'll be lucky to finish 6-10.

Pretty stupid. Fisher has done diddly ****. Considering that LA never really supported an NFL team (thus having two teams move away) I would do everything to put a product on the field which is respectable. They may have sold out every game this year but people staying home with a ticket is always the first step to a mass dumping of season tickets (see Dolphins).

LA is a Hollywood city. Teams want high society and movie stars. They only show up with success. In 20 years when the new stadium is 'old' they move again. A franchise without a fan base.

Back
Top Bottom