Jeff Garcia | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jeff Garcia

You guys probably noticed that I'm new at posting threads and replys, but can anyone tell me how to get pictures of Ricky, or CC or anyone to show up when I reply or make a thread? :confused:

Again, Garcia is a system qb, and a system which we do not employ, so how exactly is he proven better than what we have for our team?

you mean at the bottom? That is your signature. You have to go into your profile and type teh address of teh picture with
clear.gif
at the end of the address. You can go thru quick links on your toolbar and hit edit signature. :D

What About The One On The Side By Your Name And Status And Everything AND ALSO HOW TO I GET RID OF THE

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys and gals, nothing new, same old stuff, if we had better backup QBs for the last 2 years, we would have probably made it to both Post Seasons...

You all know that we were 35-16 with our starter and 5-6 without him (2-4 in 02', 3-2 in 03'). Our backup QB did us in in 02, with our good OL and all...

ryyyan24 said:
What About The One On The Side By Your Name And Status And Everything AND ALSO HOW TO I GET RID OF THE BE MY PICTURE?>[/QUOTE]
The one by your name is called the "avatar." You have to have the IMG's as described by rickyrunsover. Make sure that you [U]do not [/U] put spaces between the IMGs and your pic url.

and... :welcome: to the board...

Back
Top Bottom