Jeff Smoker QB | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jeff Smoker QB

Phinguy

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I'm sitting here watching the scouting combine on NFL Network and they're speaking very highly of Jeff Smoker. What do you guys think of taking him in the draft or some other lower round quarterbacks if we can't get Rivers or Losman.

Ideally if we end up losing Wally for a #1 and #3 pick we could trade down in the first for maybe a second and a third. Then it would give us an opportunity to take a second round QB.

Watcha guys think?

we made the committment to feeley, might as well just let him go and upgrade the pieces around him to give him the best chance to succeed.
i wanted ramsey but i guess that was never a legit option, henson is whatever, since he wouldnt start anytime soon anyway and no one knew for sure we could get rivers. I use all our picks to upgrade other positions this year. I dont want to reach for two QBs in one offseason.

Originally posted by Dolphins17-0
we made the committment to feeley, might as well just let him go and upgrade the pieces around him to give him the best chance to succeed.
i wanted ramsey but i guess that was never a legit option, henson is whatever, since he wouldnt start anytime soon anyway and no one knew for sure we could get rivers. I use all our picks to upgrade other positions this year. I dont want to reach for two QBs in one offseason.

I agree, but what happens if Rivers is there when we pick at #20? Do we get him or go for a OLmen or WR? Can you imagine this MB after the selection?:lol:

Back
Top Bottom