Jenkins is a Lock | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jenkins is a Lock

M-REAL

"Another Battle, for the AFC East Title"
Reaction score
In today's newspaper, the Sun-Sentinel, Armstrong said that C. Jenkins is a lock to make the roster. B. Ayanbadejo, after being credited with a blocked field goal at the Jags game, has a good chance to make it too. www.sun-sentinel.com BTW, I knew this guy was gonna make the team. And for all you non-believers out there=:tongue:

Non-believers? I didn't know there were any left. Even before Moore's injury I think people realized Jenkins was likely to make this team, and now that Moore is injured there shouldn't be any doubt.

Boomer, if you read this glad to see that you're back on the forums a bit. What do you think of Crash Jenkins now, eh? Lookin pretty good for a 6th round QB convert to LB. I remember you hated the pick when it happened, you said it was a wasted pick.

Looks like this draft wasn't that bad after all, eh?? :) Majority of the players will make it.

Originally posted by Muck
Looks like this draft wasn't that bad after all, eh?? :) Majority of the players will make it.

Either that or out Depth was much worse than we thought!

Well, LB depth really didn't exist....since Galyon and Russell were gone. :) Same with TE (Weaver, Clark). OL too (no vets to speak of).

Either way, I just like to think that they made it....case closed. :tongue:

The majority of draft choices did seem to work out well. I can't wait to see everyone go at this in full speed once the reg. season begins. BTW, i noticed that the first reg. season game is being shown on ABC this year. Wasn't it always shown on ESPN thursday before? Sh**, I am just glad that I can watch the first one this time. heh, that Britney Spears thing has gotta go tho'.

I'd rather have Brittany spears to watch than they get someone like Busta Rhymes out there to do the pre-game show. He is the second ugliest person i have seen next to Tyrone hill of the Philadelphia 76ers.

What do you not like watching fine *** girls before a football game. I would much rather watch britney then Bon Jovi that guy is a joke. And by the way GO JENKINS i knew you were a good pick

Congrats to Jenkins. Hopefully he can continue his great progress and become Miami's version of Jerry Azumah.

Originally posted by Muck
Well, LB depth really didn't exist....since Galyon and Russell were gone. :) Same with TE (Weaver, Clark). OL too (no vets to speak of).

Either way, I just like to think that they made it....case closed. :tongue:

whew! LB depth didn't exit, even with Galyon and Russell here, they were just glorified ST's, if Roger, Greenwood got hurt, we were in trouble. So for the first time in a long time that I can remember, we actually had depth this, just a shame Moore got hurt. But Jenkins was on his way to making this team anyway.
Muck, did you use the "no vets to speak of" in reference to OL depth..I'm so proud of you. :D Actually we still don't have any.

Hey, I said when he was drafted that he would make the squad. The guy's an incredible talent, point blank.

Back
Top Bottom