Jenkins talking smack on radio show!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jenkins talking smack on radio show!!!

dolphinsbshaw72

Practice Squad
Reaction score
anyone hear the stuff he was talking about crowder? hope grove knocks him on his ***..lol

knew you would respond.. ya i would rather them kick ya'll *** them cuss them out..lol but its going to be a really good game.. here's to a old fashion slobber knocker!!!!

Kris "Fat F**K" Jenkins is guaranteed to jump offsides atleast 3 times during the game. Hey stupid the ball is right in front of you you piece of garbage

something about him not knowing who crowder is.. and some other stuff along those lines.. just like ryan said.. just alittle disrespect thats all.. but from what sirus said he was adding fuel to the fire..

something about him not knowing who crowder is.. and some other stuff along those lines.. just like ryan said.. just alittle disrespect thats all.. but from what sirus said he was adding fuel to the fire..

Thanks.

Why would he know who crowder is?:lol:

Between Grove, Run RRPL, the Florida Heat and his own poor conditioning, Jenkins will be winded and either a non factor or benchwarmer before the 3rd quarter's over. He'd be better served saving his breath cause that big load's gonna need every each and every one

you like talking smack.. i can talk smack.. i mean it must feel good to finally have a reason to be positive about your team.. just like last year when you were doing so good.. only to flopped at the end of the season and get beat in your own house by the qb you didnt want.. ouch that must have sucked.. i mean atleast we made the playoff's.. but look at the bright side.. oh.. sorry forgot.. your a jet fan.. this is no bright side.. your team will do something to screw this season up.. and they will end up watching from the side lines when the playoff's start like every other year :)

nipples-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom