Jeremiah Top 50 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jeremiah Top 50

silver McNibblets

08/09/89 - 20/04/18
☠️ Banned ☠️
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Obviously there are guys I think he is too high on, and others I think he is too low on, but I look forward to this release every year. It's the first true measure we get into what the league is thinking; as much as I respect Jeremiah as an evaluator, you know he's hearing things from his pals.

https://www.nfl.com/news/daniel-jeremiah-s-top-50-2021-nfl-draft-prospect-rankings-1-0

I agree with Zach Wilson as QB2. The three elite receivers (Chase, Smith, Waddle) are all in his top 10, and in the same order I have them. Kyle Pitts ranking may seem high, but he is that good. I can't get behind having the Northwestern tackle ahead of Sewell, though. Biggest snub for me is Quincy Roche.

Daniel Jeremiah & Dane Brugler are the two premier draft analysts out there. The stuff that McShay & Trapasso put out is just garbage & Kiper is just late to the party by a month with his info. Like he reads what DJ or Dane say.

Certainly some interesting stuff on that list.

Slater over Sewell has been talked about for a while and it is not crazy to feel that way.I disagree but love them both.

It is nice to see someone say something nice about Chase, who has been comically downgraded here lately.

He has Phillips, Moehrig and Vera-Tucker much higher than anyone else I've seen.And has Tutu Atwell and Elijah Moore(a couple WR's we have been talking more about lately)
quite high as well.

Nothing really eyebrow raising other than maybe Moehrig being Top 20.

Certainly some interesting stuff on that list.

Slater over Sewell has been talked about for a while and it is not crazy to feel that way.I disagree but love them both.

It is nice to see someone say something nice about Chase, who has been comically downgraded here lately.

He has Phillips, Moehrig and Vera-Tucker much higher than anyone else I've seen.And has Tutu Atwell and Elijah Moore(a couple WR's we have been talking more about lately)
quite high as well.

Nothing really eyebrow raising other than maybe Moehrig being Top 20.
Moehrig is very interesting. I was hoping he'd be there at 2B, but that looks unlikely.

everyone is so high on Kyle Pitts, do these TE's ever live up to the hype and expectations? OJ Howard was up there, Eric Ebron, TJ Hockenson, etc

everyone is so high on Kyle Pitts, do these TE's ever live up to the hype and expectations? OJ Howard was up there, Eric Ebron, TJ Hockenson, etc
Pitts is a special case.

He is really more of a big WR like(say it with me)Darren Waller with the Raiders.

Huge match up weapon.

if the Fins took him instead of WR in R1 I would have no problem with it.

The problem is #3 is too high and 318 is too low so they would have to move up or down to get him.

Moehrig is very interesting. I was hoping he'd be there at 2B, but that looks unlikely.
Jevon Holland from Oregon is an interesting 2nd round safety possibility.

Similar to Brandon Jones in some ways and I think he could pair with him well.

Hufanga from USC is a big hitting guy with some versatility.

Hamsah Nasirildeen from FSU is a big exciting athlete with all kind of position versatility who Flores might like to move around.

Who cares! Pitts has like 90% catch rate, huge mitts and span. Catches everything. That's what we need, more of those, because we experience huge attrition rate every season, our receivers are always on IR. We need elite depth, 1-5. Hopefully he tests well.

Hamsah Nasirildeen from FSU is a big exciting athlete with all kind of position versatility who Flores might like to move around.
Any one of those would be nice. Washington, as well, although he's small.

Anyone know anything about Hudson from Cincinnati? Haven't seen him on any other lists of top players.

Miami will have a close look at quite a few top prospects while coaching at the Senior Bowl. Including Smith, Harris, Patrick Jones, and Surratt at linebacker.

Jones is interesting and could be a Flores type. I think he is too low in most mocks.

Hufanga looks to me a perfect fit for our DB room. Holland is a nice player too. Nasirildeen tho... Maybe as a hybrid S/LB type but very stiff hipped to me...

I did not see much of USC but they have quite a few guys worth looking at, including the WR Amon-Ra St Brown and the two DT's.

Back
Top Bottom