Jermaine Eluemunor | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jermaine Eluemunor

PhinsAAA

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Guard from NE... Don't know much about him hopefully some of you guys do.

My friend is on vacay in Antigua and apparently linked up with him and his gf. He says he's in talks and about to sign with us.

Former tackle at Texas A&M, has played guard in the NFL. Spent last year with Patriots. I liked him as a developmental prospect when he entered the league.

Former tackle at Texas A&M, has played guard in the NFL. Spent last year with Patriots. I liked him as a developmental prospect when he entered the league.
says he started 8 games at RT for the Pats last year.

couldn't prove it by me.

Thought we already signed this guy
Somebody who knows somebody supposedly talked to somebody who said he was Eluemunor and that individual stated he had a dream he was going to sign with the Dolphins.

I guess since nothing has happened, that somebody must have woken up and discovered his dream didn’t come true.

Somebody who knows somebody supposedly talked to somebody who said he was Eluemunor and that individual stated he had a dream he was going to sign with the Dolphins.

I guess since nothing has happened, that somebody must have woken up and discovered his dream didn’t come true.
That somebody must have been correct

oups

Back
Top Bottom