Jerome Baker Leaves Practice With Apparent Groin Injury | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jerome Baker Leaves Practice With Apparent Groin Injury

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
1152855818.jpg.0.jpg

The Miami Dolphins are being hit by the injury bug in training camp, but it seems to be contained mostly to the linebackers right now. Kiko Alonso, Raekwon McMillan, and Chase Allen have all be sidelined by injuries over the past few days. Mike Hull was moved to the Reserve/Physically Unable to Perform list on Monday, ending his season without it even beginning. It has been so rough the Dolphins signed Nick DeLuca to provide some depth heading into the preseason schedule.

Add another name to the list of the injured now.

According to the South Florida Sun-Sentinel’s Omar Kelly, Jerome Baker left Monday’s practice with an apparent groin injury.

https://www.thephinsider.com/2019/8...ng-camp-2019-injury-update-jerome-baker-groin

Blows because that can nag linger and just suck in general.

Have to hope rehab ice compression TENS massage (lady fingers preferred) fix this up real fass.

Last edited:
No reason for him to play this week, or next, for that matter. Get him right for the opener.

No reason for him to play this week, or next, for that matter. Get him right for the opener.

It's crazy that a third round pick that many people around here weren't "high" on has now been deemed a player who we'd sit out in the preseason to conserve their efforts for the regular season.

Just shows how much of a crap shoot the draft really is.

I don't think on the night that he was drafted that anyone around here thought he'd be coming into year two with sky-high expectations and responsibilities.

It's crazy that a third round pick that many people around here weren't "high" on has now been deemed a player who we'd sit out in the preseason to conserve their efforts for the regular season.

I don't think on the night that he was drafted that anyone around here thought he'd be coming into year two with sky-high expectations and responsibilities.
That is true, but by the midway point of last season, I thought he was on his way to becoming a very solid NFL OLB. The only question was his size/weight. Not as big of an issue as I might have thought, in light of this new scheme.

Hopefully we rest him and don't rush it.

Could be a lingering injury

Yeah groins can really linger. He could be playing thru that all year.

Not good

For me personally this is true..not that I didn’t think he was good prospect, but this ascension is awesome, didn’t see it coming..great job on Grier.

Back
Top Bottom