Jerome Baker Ohio State 2017 Season Highlights ᴴᴰ || "welcome To Miami" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jerome Baker Ohio State 2017 Season Highlights ᴴᴰ || "welcome To Miami"

Dayum he looks really fast and he's a great tackler!

Baker has more pop behind his pads than you would think for a 230 pounder. Hopefully him being next to McMillan helps him learn the playbook and gives him some confidence heading into his rookie year.

It'd be huge for Jerome to see the field early for Miami. That's a pick that many are expecting to not be good, but at the position he was taken in and the rest of the linebackers on the board, he was one of the best available.

And of course, hopefully the injury bug stays far away this year.

I really don't get how some people think a 6'1 230 pound linebacker will strugle to make tackles due to his size but think a 6'1 230 pound safety is big enough to tackle the same people.

I really don't get how some people think a 6'1 230 pound linebacker will strugle to make tackles due to his size but think a 6'1 230 pound safety is big enough to tackle the same people.
lol.....Imagine 6'1 230 and you are considered undersized.

I mocked him to Miami in 3rd
He’s a playmaker. He can add 6-10 pounds easily, but he always around the ball and has great hands

My slight problem on draft day was not how well he could tackle, but how well he could get off blocks...of the videos I have seen, including this one, looks good to me.

he can be productivr, he just has to be used right . He appears to be fundamentally sound and also does a good job of staying in his lanes.

The one part I think he might struggle with will be shedding blocks against bigger offensive lineman. He certainly isn't as bad as some people are making him out to be though.

Our linebackers should be fun to watch with the athleticism. Between Kiko, Anthony, Mcmillan, and Baker, our coverage ability should be much improved this year. How that effects our run defenze, we shall see.

thats a great point...I guess some would say that LBs are taking on OL more often that a S would, but I agree with you 100%

Thank you, raqoun smith is the same size as well as many other new age lb all over the nfl. Dont worry bro, we both know

Thank you, raqoun smith is the same size as well as many other new age lb all over the nfl. Dont worry bro, we both know

I was just about to say. He’s 6 pounds lighter than Roquan Smith.

Not the big a difference at all.

Monumental upgrade in talent when both those Buckeye LBs hit the field.

Plug and MFing play.

Those highlights arent impressive. Saquan Barkley, Mike Gesicki and Ronald Jones, who?

I was just about to say. He’s 6 pounds lighter than Roquan Smith.

Not the big a difference at all.
Lavonte david, Sean Lee, telvin smith, mychal kendricks, Thomas davis jr, de'vondre Campbell, DeAndre levy, jatavis brown, Christian kirksey, Myles jack, shaq Thompson, Lawrence Timmons, Hassan riddick, paul worrell, are all outside lbs under 235!!!!!!! And starters!

Ryan shazier, jerrell Freeman, ruben foster, Dion Jones, wesley woodyard, paul poslunsky, Anthony Hitchens, zack Cunningham, Todd davis, Eric kendrick's, kory Toomey, mark Barron, Craig Robertson, Patrick onwuasor, zack Orr, Vince William's, Dion bucannon, elandron Robert's, darryl Washington, justin Durant, jaylon Smith,. Are all MLB starters under 235. THAT IS SO INTERESTING, "who do they tackle when they are so small" miss me with that bullshit.

Drops mic

Last edited:
you can't teach speed and this guy has it. I know it takes more than just speed of course but I'm looking forward to what the guy can do next to RM

Back
Top Bottom