Jerry Rice | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jerry Rice

Crzynick25

Seasoned Veteran
Club Member
Reaction score
Does anyone else think that if oakland lets go of Jerry Rice, we should look into picking him up for a 1 year deal? He would be a great 3rd Reciever and he could be one of the final pieces in teaching chambers and making him one of the best recievers in the league

Jerry Rice's lone goal on game day's has become getting 1 reception to extend his streak, that catch rarely even comes in the first half anymore. I'd MUCH rather Gadsden then Rice as the No.3. Gadsden is OLD, and Rice is old enough to be his father.

i want him more for the effects he will have on chambers, than what he will do and the field, and im pretty such gadsden is gone this year

he'd be a waist of money and roster space I think. I wonder how long he's going to keep this up......till he's 45.... 50?

I watched this show about Barry Sanders last night on NFL Network. Now that guy is true awsomeness... just felt like bringing that up. :topic:

What can Jerry Rice really teach Chambers at this point in his career. If CC has anything else to learn, it will be by the other Jerry (Sullivan).

Back
Top Bottom