Jesse Davis headed to Covid-19 list | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jesse Davis headed to Covid-19 list

If you think FH is tough you should see Twitter. People can post with world famous celebrities and man are they nasty as hell sometimes. To an actor we've all enjoyed. Your career is over because you're too old to get parts and you've gotten fat and ugly. Thanks!!

So because you're not a fan of him as a football player, testing positive for something that can potentially kill him and/or family is the best news you've heard today?

I feel sorry for you.
its a joke but im not joking about him not being on the field. He may be a nice guy but i've seen enough of him yesterday with Tua on his back and the best play was when chubb tripped up Fitz on that scramble. Davis could have blocked him but he was looking in the wrong place. re-watch the play. Would have been a nice gain. I rather go with another rookie and get him some experience.

Our line is filled with a bunch of softies. Kindley isn't soft but he doesn't know how to pick up a stunt

Let’s hope it won’t continue with other offensive linemen. You’d think there has been a lot of contact among the group. Not good.
If we lose a few the NFL will have to reschedule. Losing multiple lineman also immediately popped into my mind as well. :(

Why aren’t folks talking about this oline more? Austin Jackson hasn’t been the same guy since he came back from injury Jesse davis feet and foot speed in space at tackle were starting to really show up of late. Kicked him inside cause Solomon kindley has been bad since what week 3? That guys been arrowing down for almost 2 months now. Getting sloppier by the snap it seems. The left guard is decent to solid but the athlete limits his ceiling still he’s worthy starter material and the center might be the only guy staying rather steady with his level of play (as average as that it) And now I got to roll with Hunt at right tackle who has shown flags since snap 1.

yeah many of them are dinged up but this oline has been the biggest fall off after the first quarter of the season unit wise

couple that with a tight end in gesicki who can’t block in line if his life depended on it (so don’t even bother) and 195 lb scat backs with a lead full back that is inactive weekly. Where’s the blood pressure meds?

Last edited:
Why aren’t folks talking about this oline more? Austin Jackson hasn’t been the same guy since he came back from injury Jesse davis feet and foot speed in space at tackle were starting to really show up of late. Kicked him inside cause Solomon kindley has been bad since what week 3? That guys been arrowing down for almost 2 months now. Getting sloppier by the snap it seems. The left guard is decent to solid but the athlete limits his ceiling still he’s worthy starter material and the center might be the only guy staying rather steady with his level of play (as average as that it) And now I got to roll with Hunt at right tackle who has shown flags since snap 1.

yeah many of them are dinged up but this oline has been the biggest fall off after the first quarter of the season unit wise

couple that with a tight end in gesicki who can’t block in line if his life depended on it (so don’t even bother) and 195 lb scat backs with a lead full back that is inactive weekly. Where’s the blood pressure meds?
I agree with everything you just said!!

If you think FH is tough you should see Twitter. People can post with world famous celebrities and man are they nasty as hell sometimes. To an actor we've all enjoyed. Your career is over because you're too old to get parts and you've gotten fat and ugly. Thanks!!

I think this is what I refer to as the "millennial plague" or what we used to call "lack of personal responsibility".

Lack of being held accountable makes it easy for whiners to make unsupportable statements peppered with hyperbole in an effort to appear knowledgeable.

This is easily curable with an old fashioned cure. We called it a "punch in the nose". It consisted of (you guessed it), a punch in the nose issued by the offended to the offender. Not so much brutal as it was a reality check.

Get well soon Jesse Davis, we're puling for you. We appreciate just how valuable you are to this OL and our locker room.

Ugh, we knew it would happen eventually, but our OL is getting challenged. On a positive note, getting all 3 rookies significant experience and reps across almost all games is a huge boon right now. However we line up (Robert Hunt at RT?) it will not be the kid's first rodeo. I just hope we leave Ereck Flowers at LG. Despite giving up the sack vs. the Broncos, he has been playing well at LG. And despite Austin Jackson also giving up a sack this past week, he has been doing fantastically for a rookie LT. If we can keep 4 of the 5 OL spots in tact, I think that is the right thing to do.

OL is a rough position. We always knew we needed a deep roster. Now its time to start finding out whether we have depth. Expect to see some reps for Michael Deiter.

Back
Top Bottom