Jet Fan New to the Forum | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jet Fan New to the Forum

ChadPennington

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Sup, I am just joining this site and I want everyone to know that i am not a Troll and I just wanna bring a diffrent perspective to the threads. My best freind is a Miami fan so its not new for my to live amongst fish.

One a football note, alot of Jets fans think it is great that you guys are getting Boston, because of his behavior. I, for one, do not agree. I think he is a beast and although he has baggage mabey his old coach can settle him down.The only thing that i see that is holding you back is, brace yourselves, your QB situation. I just dont see why dave dropped a pick on a 3rd stringer.

1 thing we have in common

Brian Greise-1 year
Curtis Conway-1 year

lets all be thankful that this dead wood is burnt.:fire:

Welcome. There are a lot of Bills fans here who get along well with some good natured ribbing. Very few Jet fans who aren't trolls (are they any non-troll jet fans here?), and a couple of good Pats fans as well (Patswin in particular).

Welcome

:wave:

I think Boston will be a monster...he has something to prove and really wants to link back up w/ Sullivan. Feeley??? Who knows man, If he cant beat out fieldler then you are probably right...a complete waste. But lets see how he does when he gets his chance to shine.....

Sweet...Does anyone know what the Dolphins might have to give up for Boston...And why isnt philly targeting him, if they dont get a WR before next year the Philly Faithful are gonna burn the new stadium down...

Anything from a 7th to a conditional 4th is what has been thrown around. Early on we heard a 3rd, but Wanny said there's no way we're giving up a third, for whatever his comments are worth (he's not running the show anymore). My gut feeling is that we'll give up something low, but since we've got a good deal of extra cap room THIS YEAR, we'll absorb a larger portion of the Chargers' cap hit they'd otherwise have to take for releasing him.

A local radio sports guy (Miami) this morning said the deal is vet minimum with behavior restrictions / incentives and performance incentives that, if he meets those incentives, would allow him to make as much as he would with San Diego. Take that for what it's worth.

I read an article that Boston was getting married this June, have you heard anything about this?
Maybe the wife, the old coach and a new team it'll help him settle.

welcome...living in jersey i m surrounded by jet green so i know what you mean.....

Thanks all you's....That would be great for you guys if you could lower his salary with insentives AND get him for a 4th-7th rounder. By the way i heard MEshawn Johnson is not on the Boys yet so u should pick him up, Is love to see (mabey im speaking too soon knock on wood) John Lynch GRIND his *** into the dirt two times a year.

Originally posted by ChadPennington
Sup, I am just joining this site and I want everyone to know that i am not a Troll and I just wanna bring a diffrent perspective to the threads. My best freind is a Miami fan so its not new for my to live amongst fish.

One a football note, alot of Jets fans think it is great that you guys are getting Boston, because of his behavior. I, for one, do not agree. I think he is a beast and although he has baggage mabey his old coach can settle him down.The only thing that i see that is holding you back is, brace yourselves, your QB situation. I just dont see why dave dropped a pick on a 3rd stringer.

1 thing we have in common

Brian Greise-1 year
Curtis Conway-1 year

lets all be thankful that this dead wood is burnt.:fire:
I agree with everything you said. I hate a reasonable Jet fan.:)

Welcome!! My best friend is a jets fan! We both live here in Mooresville N.C. He is happy as hell about Ricky Ray! And wants JL real bad!

welcome....

it would be great if we got bostonm, especially along the parameters being discussed the past day or so in the media (incentive filled contract). he really wasnt that much of a bad soldier in SD either, i think miami is a good fit for him.

Back
Top Bottom