Jet Fan New to the Forum | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jet Fan New to the Forum

ChadPennington and Brogs :welcome:...

I hope this new change of sorroundings is a positive one for Boston myself. From what articles I have read on DB, it shows that he never palyed in a winning team since joining the NFL. IMO, he probably wanted to standout and do, in his opinion what he needed to do, to help himself and the team (in that order).

So maybe coming to a team that is usually competing for a playoff birth, will sorround him with a different more positive atmosphere...

I think we are all going a little Nutso about the possibility of John Lynch..........He's lost a step but a big improvement over SAMMY GARNES.Also, I think he was a mian reason that Dexter Jackson got so many of his picks in the SuperBowl....Lynch recongnized the plays and told Dexter what to do...I guess it paid off for him.

Do u think Boston met his wife at the GYM......I know he must spend alot of time there!! the guy looks like hes been poppinn more roids than Bill Romonoski.

Ya know, I would like to see Lynch pop the ever-loving crap out of MeShmuck even if Lynch signs with the Jets. Would be a huge pick up for you guys. Is Bradway smart enough to get him without overpaying?

Hey mikefan, I've never seen you write a sentence without an exclamation point! Are you always this excited!!:D

I hope we dont overpay, but i think we will get him about 1 mil less than what other teams will offer bc of Herm Edwards. I hope....

Most of the time when I'm talking fin stuff!!!!!!!!!! I'll try to calm down.........!

I think Lynch is worth it I sure hope you don't get him.Hey Liquid24 is this better.HaHA!

Originally posted by ChadPennington
Do u think Boston met his wife at the GYM......I know he must spend alot of time there!! the guy looks like hes been poppinn more roids than Bill Romonoski.

Anyone seen a picture of her? Does she look like she's grown a member?

Actually once i figure out how to use this computer $h!t I will calm down!

Welcome Chad, sorry to see your a Jet fan, but as long as I don't see your flag flying tis will be ok. A different prospective is good once in awhile. Even CW is a breath of fresh air every now and again. :bling:

Back
Top Bottom