Jet fans are hilarious! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jet fans are hilarious!

nyjunc said:
The thread is half joking, we do need something to hold on to. It's only 3 weeks in so we are not giving up. I think Brooks is going to be fine, we don't need him to be great just mediocre and I think he can do that.

Any word if they're looking at Couch, or anyone else out there?

I live 15 mins from NY and the local sports reporter mentioned Doug Johnson, Billy Volek, Tim Couch, Vinny and Jeff George.

njfinfan said:
I live 15 mins from NY and the local sports reporter mentioned Doug Johnson, Billy Volek, Tim Couch, Vinny and Jeff George.

Johnson may have the inside track being he was third string in Tenn last year!

NaboCane said:

I haven't heard Couch, I think Doug Johnson will be in here this week. I'd LOVE Volek but I can't see Tennesse giving him up for anything reasonable.

nyjunc said:
The thread is half joking, we do need something to hold on to. It's only 3 weeks in so we are not giving up. I think Brooks is going to be fine, we don't need him to be great just mediocre and I think he can do that.

I've seen dozens of Bills fans post exactly the same thing about JP Losman.....

nyjunc said:
I haven't heard Couch, I think Doug Johnson will be in here this week. I'd LOVE Volek but I can't see Tennesse giving him up for anything reasonable.

With the way McNair has been beat up the last few years, no way I see the Titians giving up Volek.

Vinny's agent they said on ESPN radio has been calling the Jets, but they seem cold to him.

NJFINSFAN1 said:
With the way McNair has been beat up the last few years, no way I see the Titians giving up Volek.

Vinny's agent they said on ESPN radio has been calling the Jets, but they seem cold to him.

Putting another old, slow QB back there isn't going to help. At this point is Bollywood or BUST!

BZ

BwanaZulia said:
Putting another old, slow QB back there isn't going to help. At this point is Bollywood or BUST!

BZ

I think you will see two old Titians backing up Bolly! Johnson and O'Donnell.

Mabey us Dolfans should not count our chickens before they hatch... The Jets have their savior waiting in the wings...

:fire:
clear.gif
:fire:
BEWARE THE HUTCH

NaboCane said:

Can't see them looking at Couch. Didn't he also tear his rotator cuff?

Apparently we have just signed vinny to be Brooks' backup this week.

Vinny is on board, will have another QB signed by the end of the day.

BZ

BigScuingili said:
There is also a new thread at theganggreen.com saying that some kid knows a guy that says they are getting Favre for 2 first rounders and a 4th.

If I'm the Packers I do that trade in a hearbeat. Stupid Jets. :rofl3:

Back
Top Bottom