jet players | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

jet players

t2thejz

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
we should never sign a player if he comes from the jets dedric ward has been sucky and i dont even need to say ne thing about ray lucas

Here here!!

Unless they let go Chad Pennington...

yea but hell probly f someting up if he comes to the phins. jets players are just no good

I like Ward! I THINK he should be a bigger part of the offence!

At least Ward is consistent. He may not be perfect, but he has been reliable. McKnight on the other hand...Makes on brilliant play, then turns around and does something stupid...:rolleyes: But overall I like our WR corp...maybe get Carter more involved, let him earn that 1/2 a mil...:p

Ward has been consistent but lately he has dissapointed me but I still got confidence in him on the other hand Lucas must go...

Originally posted by t2thejz
yea but hell probly f someting up if he comes to the phins. jets players are just no good

Yea it takes a real good players like the Dolphins to get blown out in the first round of the playoffs year after year. The Fins are a joke. Nice choke job in Minny the other day and thanks for basically giving the Jets the AFC East championship on a platter.

Originally posted by Razor44
Yea it takes a real good players like the Dolphins to get blown out in the first round of the playoffs year after year. The Fins are a joke. Nice choke job in Minny the other day and thanks for basically giving the Jets the AFC East championship on a platter.

How about your nice choke job with the Bears? If we had given you the division, you would've sealed it. Now your moronic little mind is gonna tell me you will beat Green Bay this week right? Guess not fella. You need us to lose and you to win to get that spot. See you next year greenmoron, I have a seat on my couch reserved for you.

Originally posted by WCoastFin
Why do we want another fluke like T.brady on our team?

That's pretty idiotic. First off, Pennington was a first round draft pick and the first QB taken in his draft. Brady was a sixth round pick. Also, it's rather obvious that Brady has no skills, just little dumpoffs. He can't throw it over eight yards. Even though Pennington doesn't throw a great deep ball he is deadly accurate up to around 25 yards a la Montana (and no I'm not saying he's as good as Montana). Totally different types of QBs.

Originally posted by good_ol_gil
That's pretty idiotic. First off, Pennington was a first round draft pick and the first QB taken in his draft. Brady was a sixth round pick. Also, it's rather obvious that Brady has no skills, just little dumpoffs. He can't throw it over eight yards. Even though Pennington doesn't throw a great deep ball he is deadly accurate up to around 25 yards a la Montana (and no I'm not saying he's as good as Montana). Totally different types of QBs.

Dolphin fans in general are really quite pathetic, they rag on our players even though we have been doing something these past 5 years to beat their ungodly good team, total and absolute jealousy is what I am sensing.

True or Flase:

The Dolphins would trade Dumbo "aka" Feedme for Chad "The Phenom" Pennington???

Answer: So True it is Scary!!!

you call us idiots let me recall
Yea it takes a real good players like the Dolphins to get blown out in the first round of the playoffs year after year. The Fins are a joke. Nice choke job in Minny the other day and thanks for basically giving the Jets the AFC East championship on a platter
What the hell are u jet fans smokin. u wont win the afc east

hey greengiant & good ol gil you are posting in the wrong forum take you weak smack talk to the correct forum

It isn't smack. It's the truth. Calling a first round draft pick a fluke for having success in his first year starting is retarded. He was a Heisman finalist for a reason.

Back
Top Bottom