Jets' Abraham to retire! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets' Abraham to retire!

finnyboy002

Dolphins Canadian Representative
Reaction score
News flash! Sources say that he will hang it up rather than return to the Jets for his 10th year. This is great news for the Fins (and everyone else in the AFC East). Part of the story though is that it will allow the Jets to pursue Ty Law, but I think a good pass rusher is more valuable to the Jets than a good corner. Either way this is good news for us. :D

yea, say which abraham. One would be big news, the other I don't really care about.

Nappy Roots said:
thats Donnie Abraham

Gah, true. I was so excited I didn't pay attention to the details... this is actually bad news if they get Ty Law now. :(

finnyboy002 said:
News flash! Sources say that he will hang it up rather than return to the Jets for his 10th year. This is great news for the Fins (and everyone else in the AFC East). Part of the story though is that it will allow the Jets to pursue Ty Law, but I think a good pass rusher is more valuable to the Jets than a good corner. Either way this is good news for us. :D

I think you have your Abrahams mixed up. Its Donnie, the CB, that been thinking of retiring for weeks. Thats why they drafted Justin Miller and all the Law rumors have surfaced.

It has to be Donnie, John has only been in the league for 6 years. Why would we care about him?

Jets: Donnie Abraham expected to retire

Wish it was John
Jets coach Herman Edwards didn't speak with veteran cornerback Donnie Abraham yesterday, but the player is expected to retire, according to two people with knowledge of the situation.

The club might delay making an official announcement until after June 1 for salary-cap purposes
Edwards said during last weekend's minicamp that he plans to talk to Abraham this week about his future. Abraham, entering his 10th NFL season, is contemplating retirement and didn't attend the minicamp. He's not participating in the off-season conditioning program, either.

Abraham's agent, Jack Reale, didn't return a phone call.

Abraham's anticipated retirement could pave the way for the signing of veteran Ty Law. The former Patriot is recovering from a broken foot and won't be able to work out for teams until the end of the month. Edwards said Law has called him at least twice.

Nappy Roots said:
thats Donnie Abraham

HAHA. Right on the ball there fish fans. Typical

GO BILLS! Get out ur dust pans Fish fans.

SabanSucks said:
HAHA. Right on the ball there fish fans. Typical

GO BILLS! Get out ur dust pans Fish fans.

You Bills fans need to learn how to read. This isn't the smack forum. If you have nothing to contribute in this thread then you shouldn't post it.

byroan said:
You Bills fans need to learn how to read. This isn't the smack forum. If you have nothing to contribute in this thread then you shouldn't post it.

Well, they have nothing to contribute to society either yet they still exist. Oh wait, wrong board :D

He is retiring because of Jay... says he can no longer make his INT incentives now that Jay is a Jet... says the INT's in practice don't count...lol

thedayafter said:
He is retiring because of Jay... says he can no longer make his INT incentives now that Jay is a Jet... says the INT's in practice don't count...lol

:roflmao:

thedayafter said:

:lol: funny because its sooo true.

Back
Top Bottom