Jets again | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets again

poornate

We may die, but our actions are immortal
Reaction score
The key to beating the Jits is to keep on the attack. I would like to see their weak corners exploited early and often. I don't believe in a comfort zone when it comes to the score in this game. I know the jets players believe they can win this game. I think sitting back at all will be a mistake. I am sure they will gear up to stall Ricky. Let them. I have a feeling that this is going to be the game that Chris Chambers gets to show his skills off. He has yet to be prominently featured in a gameplan. Shine on.

The "comfort zone" should be a minimum of 60 points at the 2 minute warning in the 4th qtr.

Torch em... never let up... run up the score at every opportunity...

Let Ricky wear them down, and when they toss 8 in the box, let Chambers smoke them deep....

Rock and Roll all over them... all day long...

:shark:

The Jets have a rookie FS as well I think. With the different shifts and complicated playbook, it is very possible that if they bring 8 in the box, a play action can spring chambers or chambers lose for some big big gains as man coverage and an inexperienced safety would spell disaster.

By the way, anyone know if Gardener suited up against the Eagles, or for that matter, any of the Redskin defense? :lol:

:monkey: Jets

Well, I somewhat disagree with you. I believe there is, and always will be, a comfort zone. And that zone lies in between the final whistle of the ass whoopin' we give the Jets and Monday. I think during that time frame we should do our best to just sit on the ball. Other then that, commence the booting.

don't look for the phins to come out trying to throw the ball up -- they are ranked 22nd in passing offense - 1 ahead of the Jets at 23 - they will stick to what has worked -- get ricky involved early and try to setup the passing game -- not the other way around...didn't ricky have like 2 catches for 60 yards last week?
John McGraw - the rookie safety from Kansas State - has looked solid and has some potential---could make a big mistake at the wrong time though...
This game will be in the twenties -- 27-24 Jets on a last second field goal

Once again man, rookies in the secondary or like the little nerd in middle school, they will get picked on no matter how much future potential they have. This safety will see his third different offense in as many weeks, each one withits own nuances and such. The different shifts and number of targets for Fiedler to throw to downfield, should make this guy's headspin. Dolphins 31 Jets 10.
No way does the defense give up more than 300 yards of total offense either. Mark it down.

:monkey:Jets

miami is allowing 350 yrds per game on D -- i don't see any marked improvement if the jets focus on the running game and mix in 20 pass attempts....they shoul dbe able to generate some offense...this game will be decided on which team gets established first...no miracles this week. DRob has played average at best since we picked him up -- anything would be an upgrade ... mcgraw has more speed and is a big hitter..since the phins are a pass orientated offense and focus on the run to set th epass - like the jets - i don't see there deep safety bieng a big liability ... i he were a corner i would be more concerned

85inthehall make up your mind

don't look for the phins to come out trying to throw the ball up -- they are ranked 22nd in passing offense

Then
since the phins are a pass orientated offense and focus on the run to set th epass

I checked NFL.com. Miami is 21st in total passing, 10th in total offense and 3rd in rushing offense in the NFL. If this is any indication look for Ricky down your throat. Norv may or may not do this so expect the Jets to be confused. This game will definitely be in the twenties. Dolphins 27 Jets 10.

The JETS FANS know It!! WE KNOW IT!!! I smell BLOOD!! And I definately smell FEAR in JETS FANS!!! Just like PREDATOR!! DREADLOCKS AND ALL WILL BE OUT KILLING THE JETS!!! DON'T FIGHT IT!! JETS ARE DOOMED!!! I AM SO PSYCHED!!! FEEL THE POWER? :eek:

Originally posted by Phinmaster1354
The JETS FANS know It!! WE KNOW IT!!! I smell BLOOD!! And I definately smell FEAR in JETS FANS!!! Just like PREDATOR!! DREADLOCKS AND ALL WILL BE OUT KILLING THE JETS!!! DON'T FIGHT IT!! JETS ARE DOOMED!!! I AM SO PSYCHED!!! FEEL THE POWER? :eek:
this post really got me pumped!:D ;) :hail:

Back
Top Bottom