Jets, Bills Choke | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets, Bills Choke

Bonedoc7777

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
Well some things never change the jets and bills both choked today and the jets back in to the playoffs

Bonedoc7777 said:
Well some things never change the jets and bills both choked today and the jets back in to the playoffs
Let me hear one Jet fan talk about the Dolphins and;

a) the December Swoon
b) backing into the playoffs

because they just accomplished both feats in the same year.

I wish the Bills had won because, like them or not, they made a great run at it! They would have made some noise in the playoofs.

Can you explain to me how the Jet's choked? I know they lost in overtime, but their playoff fate had already been decided.

It was a well fought football game on both sides... I just dont see how you can say the Jets choked?

To be honest, the Rams, Saints, Vikings, and Panthers didn't deserve to be in the playoffs. Aside from Atlanta, Philly, and Green Bay, none of these teams from the NFC deserve to go!

Marino2Clayton said:
Can you explain to me how the Jet's choked? I know they lost in overtime, but their playoff fate had already been decided.

It was a well fought football game on both sides... I just dont see how you can say the Jets choked?

Cause the Rams suck bro, that's why. ;P

Bills kicker sucks - he lost the game ... Bills would have been in the playoffs - damn him.

Jets choked, Bills had a golden opportunity.

Oh well, better than being the cellar dweller of the division

First off there is no such thing as backing your way in or not deserving a playoff spot. If you win enough games in a given year to qualify for the playoffs you make it, it's that simple. Choking is when you need 1 win for the division title and have an 11 pt lead w/ under 2 mins to play and lose- that's choking!

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
To be honest, the Rams, Saints, Vikings, and Panthers didn't deserve to be in the playoffs. Aside from Atlanta, Philly, and Green Bay, none of these teams from the NFC deserve to go!
heck, if the fins were in the NFC they might have made it as a wild card at 4-12! :D

In all honesty, the Jets have 0 chance of getting to the Super Bowl but I can see them beating the Chargers!

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
In all honesty, the Jets have 0 chance of getting to the Super Bowl but I can see them beating the Chargers!

I's probably agree. I woulnd't say zero chance to get to the SB but it is very slim, I think we can efinitely win this week but we'll see.

Yeah never say never, but I HIGHLY DOUBT the Jets get to the Super Bowl but if by some chance they do, they'd obviously deserve it since the AFC is a beast this year. Tonight starts the Journey. Gotta be in it to win it, one game at a time!

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
Yeah never say never, but I HIGHLY DOUBT the Jets get to the Super Bowl but if by some chance they do, they'd obviously deserve it since the AFC is a beast this year. Tonight starts the Journey. Gotta be in it to win it, one game at a time!
Amen brother, always good info coming from a fellow Yankee fan! Go Yanks!

Back
Top Bottom