** Jets/Browns Game Watch Thread** | Page 18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

** Jets/Browns Game Watch Thread**

Seems like the next career path for former nfl players to have when they retire is an announcer, sports podcaster or analyst. Some are good and others not so much. But honestly, seeing Flacco's interview, him speaking, his personality. I think he'd do well on tv.

Love seeing the Jets' get torched by their former backup QB who is the Browns' 4th starting QB this season that they picked up off the couch. Keep blaming your shitty season on Rodgers going down 4 plays in though!

#crymorejetsfans

failed crash and burn GIF by truTV’s Bobcat Goldthwait’s Misfits & Monsters

If the Fins lose the next 2 games and the Bills win both, they would be the #6 seed and play at Buffalo for the WC game. Yuk.
No I believe they would play at the Chiefs in that scenario. The Bills would be the #2 seed and the Chiefs would be the #3 seed since the Bills beat the Chiefs head to head. The Bills would host the #7 seed. Let's just hope that the Dolphins win the division!

If the Fins lose the next 2 games and the Bills win both, they would be the #6 seed and play at Buffalo for the WC game. Yuk.
In this scenario Buffalo would be #2 and so they would not be playing Miami in round one. Miami would most likely be playing KC in a 3/6 matchup

Just thought I'd share this image which I had saved on my phone from May. Back then it was seen as a joke that after all that hype they'd still be flat. What a disaster this season has been for them. They won't even make 8 wins 🤣
1000008256.jpg

I don't remember who it was but i laid out a scenario where the fins might play in buffalo in the playoffs and he said he didn't see a scenario where it could happen!

Back
Top Bottom