** Jets/Browns Game Watch Thread** | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

** Jets/Browns Game Watch Thread**

The Office Lol GIF

I mean the browns have taken control since the beginning of this game, a lot of points by browns. But it is weird that jets have still lingered around and browns haven't put the game away yet, They just need to eat up clock and this is over, but still more points browns allowed than expected vs jets qb and that offensive line from the jets.

Why do the browns still have their starters on defense out there? I saw myles garrett at the line still lined up, how dumb is that when game is over. oh well. The browns fans are annoying me, the fans whacking or that loud whacking sound has made it hard to listen to this game. It was quite obnoxious. The game is over, for the love of god, please stop hitting whatever they are hitting and making that sound lol

Why do the browns still have their starters on defense out there? I saw myles garrett at the line still lined up, how dumb is that when game is over. oh well. The browns fans are annoying me, the fans whacking or that loud whacking sound has made it hard to listen to this game. It was quite obnoxious. The game is over, for the love of god, please stop hitting whatever they are hitting and making that sound lol
Although I totally agree with how annoying it was, part of it is how the network blends the sound. I think Amazon (ugh) did a miserable job. They've got to balance the audio to make a nice presentation. Subdue the volume on that mic and keep the basic applause higher. A great example of how to not run a sound board.

Remember when the xfl (or whatever recent version was) had the drones and all you heard during the broadcast was a buzzing sound. That was abysmal. Technology has improved, but getting people to properly deal with it hasn't. Lol

Although I totally agree with how annoying it was, part of it is how the network blends the sound. I think Amazon (ugh) did a miserable job. They've got to balance the audio to make a nice presentation. Subdue the volume on that mic and keep the basic applause higher. A great example of how to not run a sound board.

Remember when the xfl (or whatever recent version was) had the drones and all you heard during the broadcast was a buzzing sound. That was abysmal. Technology has improved, but getting people to properly deal with it hasn't. Lol
yeah, that makes sense because I was thinking it should not be that loud or heard compared to crowd noise. Not surprised with prime though considering how the streaming was glitching or slow last year and pissed me off. Yeah that is definitely not how to handle the sound board. Man takes me back to college when I did some sound board stuff with my telecommunications classes

Back
Top Bottom