** Jets/Browns Game Watch Thread** | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

** Jets/Browns Game Watch Thread**

Don't get me wrong, I'd LOVE a cushion, but at least if we take care of business we will get a week off.
well, if we don’t win the division we only have ourselves to blame after blowing the Tenn game but the fact is, if we can’t beat Baltimore or Buffalo then we're nothing but pretenders instead of contenders .......there's no way we're going to win back to back to back games on the road in the playoffs......want the SB then we better win these two games so what we can play at home for the playoffs

well, if we don’t win the division we only have ourselves to blame after blowing the Tenn game but the fact is, if we can’t beat Baltimore or Buffalo then we're nothing but pretenders instead of contenders .......there's no way we're going to win back to back to back games on the road in the playoffs......want the SB then we better win these two games so what we can play at home for the playoffs
That game pisses me off to no end.. it was 27-13.. wtf happened?

Can you imagine being a jets fan watching old ass Flaco eat you up and **** you out?!? 😂

Flacco has 224 yards and 2 TD’s with 3+ minutes still to go in the half. Despite no Amari Cooper. Njoku has 128 receiving yards. Some much for those athletic linebacke…

Memo to Al Michaels, the Jests defensive rankings weren’t that great even before this game…

Just as I type this Flacco gives them a gift pick 6. Lmao.

Back
Top Bottom