** Jets/Browns Game Watch Thread** | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

** Jets/Browns Game Watch Thread**

wow that jets defense is trash tonight

You mean, the supposed “elite” Jests defense? :lmfao:

Where art all those that continued to argue with me the past 6 months and even during this season about how great this defense is and how it’s the offense holding them back?

Well, I see all these Jests starters out there yet the Browns minus Watson and Chubb are gashing this vastly overrated defense.

As I said many times, they are good, maybe sometimes very good — but “elite”? Not even remotely close. They’re not even great. Just slightly better than average with the ability to play great at times.

My Name Is Earl No GIF

This is what it's like rooting for the Jets J**** F****** C*****

You mean, the supposed “elite” Jests defense? :lmfao:

Where art all those that continued to argue with me the past 6 months and even during this season about how great this defense is and how it’s the offense holding them back?

Well, I see all these Jests starters out there yet the Browns minus Watson and Chubb are gashing this vastly overrated defense.

As I said many times, they are good, maybe sometimes very good — but “elite”? Not even remotely close. They’re not even great. Just slightly better than average with the ability to play great at times.
They quit, that's obvious...

Back
Top Bottom