Jets-Chargers | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets-Chargers

Wow very proud of the forum for not shitting all over Herbert tonight while going 14/28 and 113 yds .
He hasn't played well, but the Jets defense is legit and do that to a lot of QBs. He's had a couple of throws that really could/should have been picked and had a fumble he was fortunate to recover. Jets haven't taken advantage of potential turnovers.

Just cause we want the Chargers to win , doesn't mean we couldn't have **** all over him.
If he makes a costly turnover down the stretch, we will. But up 14, unless Zach Wilson does something he hasn't done all night, there won't be a situation where he could have a big turnover.

He hasn't played well, but the Jets defense is legit and do that to a lot of QBs. He's had a couple of throws that really could/should have been picked and had a fumble he was fortunate to recover. Jets haven't taken advantage of potential turnovers.

I mean i agree with you, but 130 yards passing?

I mean i agree with you, but 130 yards passing?
Yeah, I get that. Ekeler hasn't helped him out much, dropping two or three passes.

But I have more of a problem with -- at this point -- 37 called pass plays v. 13 run plays for the Chargers so far.

I seriously don't know what Zach Wilson thinks while he's in the pocket on third down. Never looks to extend the play, just starts running for his life....backwards.

Yeah, I get that. Ekeler hasn't helped him out much, dropping two or three passes.

But I have more of a problem with -- at this point -- 37 called pass plays v. 13 run plays for the Chargers so far.
And about 75% of those passes are behind the LoS.

No yac, no big passing yardage.

Really dull game. ..

I'm just following along because I have Wilson in one league... and my opponent has him in my other league.

I wonder if at some point a team doesn't just come out and run a series of wildcat against the Jets. Their pass defense is so good...and with their offense so bad, key is to avoid turnovers.

Why would they have moved the chains there? Just gave the Jets a free timeout

Back
Top Bottom